Dr. Randall Leanna is a Chiropractor practicing in Palmyra, WI. Dr. Leanna specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Leanna seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Randall R Leanna D.C.'s Practice location
Palmyra, WI 53156Get Direction
Dr. Randall R Leanna D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a common ailment that affects everyone at some point in time. The pain differs in its severity, ranging from mild to unbearable. It can affect any age group but is very common for people between 30-years-old and 50-years-old. Majority of people have recurring pain.Any of the causes that...
- Dr. Virginia M. Arnold DC5516 O State Road 11 Elkhorn Wisconsin 53121
- Dr. Shannon M. Stadler D.C.1452 Genesee Street Delafield Wisconsin 53018
- Dr. Nathan James Omick D.C.N58w39799 W Highway 16 Oconomowoc WI 53066
- Dr. Randall W. Nodorft D.C.884 S Janesville St Whitewater WI 53190
- Dr. Christopher Jon Hammer DC840 Arthur Dr Milton WI 53563
- Dr. Todd M Tesch DC825 Lexington Blvd Fort Atkinson WI 53538