Dr. Scott Knaack is a Chiropractor practicing in Wheeling, IL. Dr. Knaack specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Knaack seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
National College of Chiropractic 1987
Dr. Scott C Knaack D.C.'s Practice location
Wheeling, IL 60090Get Direction
Dr. Scott C Knaack D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a painful condition that can stop you from carrying on with your normal duties. It is impossible for a normal person to stay still at all times; every now and then we find ourselves either bending, stretching or twisting. Tests and DiagnosisDuring the first visit to your doctor, a...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- Jodie L. Schultz495 North Riverside Drive Gurnee Illinois 60031
- Kim Jacobs Martin1446 Techny Road Northbrook Illinois 60062
- Dr. Alan D. Broering D.C.110 South Wynstone Park Drive North Barrington Illinois 60010
- Dr. Jose Aguilar D.C.300 Skokie Blvd. Northbrook Illinois 60062
- Dr. Kelly G. Worth DC, FIACN, DACAN6211 Durand Avenue Racine Wisconsin 53406
- Dr. James R. O\'Toole D.C.600 Central Ave Highland Park Illinois 60035