Dr. Patrick A Flynn MD
Pediatrician525 E 68th St # F-467 New York NY, 10021
Dr. Flynn is an Associate Professor of Clinical Pediatrics at Weill Cornell Medical College and Associate Attending Pediatrician at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center. He graduated ...
Education and Training
Univ of Md Sch of Med, Baltimore Md 1986
University of Maryland School of Medicine 1986
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Heart Disease
- Marfan Syndrome
- Birth Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease
Dr. Patrick A Flynn MD's Practice location
New York, NY 10021Get Direction
Dr. Patrick A Flynn MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Flynn
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- Tdap Vaccine for Whooping Cough
The Tdap vaccine protects the body from three diseases: tetanus, diphtheria, and whooping cough....
- What Is Molluscum Contagiosum? Treatment and Home Remedies
Molluscum contagiosum is a contagious skin infection, which is mostly seen in children and the elderly. The infection comes with uneven bumps on the skin, which get bigger in size. The bumps are itchy and develop blisters when scratched. Sexually active adults are usually affected by this skin...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- RSV Symptoms
What is RSV?RSV or respiratory syncytial virus is a common virus that usually affects the respiratory tract. It can cause colds in adults and older children, but may cause serious lung infections, such as pneumonia or bronchiolitis in babies and immunocompromised individuals. CausesRSV is only...
- Is It a Mistake to Give Melatonin to Children with Autism?
Dr. David Clark, the Director of the Center for Autism Recovery in Dallas, TX believes that it is a mistake to give melatonin to children with autism.Melatonin has received recent attention for helping people get to sleep easier. It is made by a gland in the brain that seems to elicit sleep hormones...
- Dr. Hariram Ganesh M.D.2 Sycamore Dr Roslyn NY 11576
- Dr. Muhammad Bhatti MD319 Hooper Street Brooklyn New York 11211
- Dr. Zahida Khan MD132 WILSON AVE BROOKLYN NY 11237
- Dr. Ramon E. Ferrand MD600 W 150th St New York New York 10034
- Judith Goldstein1559 York Avenue New York New York 10028
- Dr. Penelope Hsu MD125 WALKER ST FL 2 NEW YORK NY 10013