Dr. Anthony Deneal is a Chiropractor practicing in Chicago, IL. Dr. Deneal specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Deneal seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
Doctor of Chiropractic â€“ Palmer College of Chiropractic â€“ ,Bachelors of Science â€“ Michigan State University â€“ 2003
Anthony Abdul Deneal's Practice location
Chicago, IL 60642Get Direction
OAK BROOK, IL 60523Get Direction
Anthony Abdul Deneal's reviewsWrite Review
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- Kim Jacobs Martin1446 Techny Road Northbrook Illinois 60062
- Dr. Steven Kloster DC1919 Veterans Memorial Boulevard Kenner Louisiana 70062
- Dr. Jose Aguilar D.C.300 Skokie Blvd. Northbrook Illinois 60062
- Victor Manzo Jr.47 South 6th Street La Grange Illinois 60525
- Dr. Adam Michael Bruene D.C.2638 W. Chicago Ave Chicago IL 60622
- Dr. Matthew D. Peahl DC SC1052 Hillgrove Avenue Western Springs Illinois 60558