Dr. Mark Crawford is a Chiropractor practicing in Houston, TX. Dr. Crawford specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Crawford seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
- Propofol syndrome in children.
- Effect of increasing depth of propofol anesthesia on upper airway configuration in children.
- Two manuscripts, too similar.
- The role of corticosteroids in Duchenne muscular dystrophy: a review for the anesthetist.
- Near-miss injection of an anesthetic agent into a cerebrospinal fluid external ventricular drain: special report.
- Dose-response of remifentanil for tracheal intubation in infants.
- Anterior ischemic optic neuropathy complicating cranial vault reconstruction for sagittal synostosis in a child.
- The upper airway in Weaver syndrome.
- Preoperative screening for sickle cell disease in children: clinical implications.
- Postoperative morphine consumption in children with sickle-cell disease.
- A pilot study of the rectus sheath block for pain control after umbilical hernia repair.
- Complete upper airway obstruction after induction of anesthesia in a child with
- Development of acute opioid tolerance during infusion of remifentanil for pediatric scoliosis surgery.
- Effect of propofol anesthesia and continuous positive airway pressure on upper airway size and configuration in infants.
- Preparation of the Dräger Primus anesthetic machine for malignant hyperthermia-susceptible patients.
Dr. Mark Wayne Crawford DC's Practice location
Houston, TX 77019Get Direction
Dr. Mark Wayne Crawford DC's reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- Dr. Joe Duchon D.C., B.S.17080 TX-3 Webster Texas 77598
- Dr. Kirra G. Randolph D.C.4310 Bailey Road Pearland Texas 77584
- Dr. Derrick Stenson D.C., C.AD11100 Southwest Freeway Houston TX 77031
- Amber Bloom4120 Southwest Freeway Houston Texas 77027
- Dr. Stuart Marmorstein Other3730 Kirby Drive Houston Texas 77098
- Dr. Randall L Burdett DC4666 Beechnut Houston TX 77096