Dr. Denise Hamilton is an anesthesiologist practicing in Mission Viejo, CA. Dr. Hamilton ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Hamilton also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine & Science 1994
- Stanford Univ Hosp, Anesthesiology Univ Ca Davis Sch Of Med, General Surgery Univ Ca-Davis East Bay, General Surgery
- Stanford University Program
Dr. Denise Hamilton MD's Practice location
Mission Viejo, CA 92691Get Direction
Dr. Denise Hamilton MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Dysentery?
What does dysentery mean?It has happened to all of us - short stabbing pains in the stomach followed by a dash to the closest toilet. Diarrhea is easy to get because there are many factors that can upset our bowel movement functioning. However, not every diarrhea should be regarded as dysentery....
- Can I Walk if I Have Shin Splints?
Shin splints refer to the pain you feel in the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is common among athletes and those involved with high-intensity exercises.Symptoms of Shin SplintsIf you have shin splints, you may develop a severe pain either at the beginning or at the end of your run or workout. If...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Dr. Barry L. Friedberg M.D.15 White Cap Dr Corona Del Mar California 92625
- Dr. John Francis Petraglia M.D.1601 Dove Street Newport Beach California 92660
- Scott A. Engwall25 Via Huelva San Clemente California 92673
- Anna Steiner412 Iris Avenue Corona Del Mar California 92625
- Dr. Scott W. Weatherwax M.D.17100 Euclid St. Fountain Valley California 92708
- Dr. Stephen Harold Barkow M.D.450 Newport Center Dr Newport Beach CA 92660