Dr. Ahsan Riaz is an internist practicing in Rowlett, TX. Dr. Riaz specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Riaz provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
St George',s University Medicine
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- New York Methodist Hospital 2007
Dr. Ahsan Mohammad Riaz M.D's Practice location
Rowlett, TX 75088Get Direction
Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403Get Direction
RICHARDSON, TX 75080Get Direction
Dr. Ahsan Mohammad Riaz M.D's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Riaz
- Alternative Treatments for Hypothyroidism
Hypothyroidism refers to the medical condition in which the thyroid gland is unable to produce an adequate amount of hormones. These hormones are extremely important in various body functions. Low levels of thyroid hormone may result in the characteristic symptoms of hypothyroidism. This condition...
- Do Irregular Periods Cause Infertility: How to Get Pregnant
Any woman can feel a great deal of anxiety when experiencing irregular periods. However, several women have been affected by it and have become a common problem of women these days. If a woman misses her period, it can be a sign of pregnancy, but having irregular periods may also indicate some...
- Salon Employees Are Exposed to High Levels of Chemicals
According to a new study, Vietnamese nail salon workers are exposed to high levels of chemical that can be harmful for the health. The study published in the American Journal of Public Health shows that these workers are exposed to unsafe levels of toluene, a solvent associated with a number of...
- What Are the Treatment Options Available for Bronchitis?
Bronchitis is a condition that occurs due to the inflammation of the bronchial tubes. There are two types of bronchitis: acute and chronic. Acute bronchitis is usually caused by a viral infection or in some cases, 10 percent by a bacterial infection. Chronic bronchitis, on the other hand, is a...
- Lifting Weights Helps the Elderly to Maintain Muscle Mass
According to a recent study, people who are above 60-years-old should exercise more than younger adults to maintain healthy muscle mass. Lifting weights will help them to maintain the mass and size of muscles, reports the study. Study co-researcher and physiologist Marcas Bamman, PhD, of the...
- Enuresis in Adults
What is enuresis in adults?Enuresis is the medical term for bedwetting, which is an issue most often seen in young children. However, certain adults also face this problem. In adults, it often becomes harder to talk about something, which is considered as a childhood problem. However, it is...
- Dr. Paul Brooks Anthony MD2100 Hedgecoxe Road Plano Texas 75025
- Dr. Brent Baboolal M.D.85 Seymour St Hartford CT 06106
- Dr. Purvi J. Sanghvi M.D.3701 Eldorado Pkwy McKinney Texas 75070
- Dr. Ali H. Alavi D.O.6210 Campbell Rd Dallas Texas 75248
- Dr. Carlyle Anderson Stewart MD4708 Alliance Blvd Plano Texas 75093
- Dr. Sreedevi Marakatham M.D7150 Greenville Ave Dallas TX 75231