Dr. Mounir Boutros is a dermatologist practicing in Toledo, OH. Dr. Boutros specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Boutros diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
Univ of Damascus, Fac of Med, Damascus, Syria 1986
University of Damascus Faculty of Medicine 1986
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Skin Surgery, Skin Issues
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Contact Dermatitis
- Seborrheic Keratosis
- Sebaceous Cyst
- Natural Hormone Balancing
- FellowAAD Membership:
- Oh State Univ Hosp, Dermatology; Oh State Univ Hosp, Psychiatry; Capital Hlth Sys-Fuld Campus, Internal Medicine
- Ohio State University Medical Center
- Ohio State University Hospital Program
Dr. Mounir Boutros MD's Practice location
Toledo, OH 43623Get Direction
Dr. Mounir Boutros MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Boutros
- Ringworm in Dogs: Symptoms, Causes, Treatment, and Prevention
What is Ringworm? Ringworm is a fungal skin disease. The fungi live on the skin surface and skin follicle. They feed on dead skin tissue and hair. The most predominant fungus that can cause ringworm is Microsporum canis, which can affect the superficial layer of hair, nails, and skin. Medically,...
- Treatments for Acne
Acne treatments depend on the severity of the condition. Treatments can go on for several months before the symptoms can have some significant improvement. If you’re just experiencing some minor spots, blackheads or whiteheads, you should be in a position to treat them more effectively. This will...
- Common Acne Myths
Severe acne can have a significant impact on one’s life, as well as with social relationships. It can affect a person’s self confidence and self-esteem, which can lead to depression in time. This is particularly true of teenagers and young adults.Acne can cause social phobia, fear of being...
- How to Combat Atopic Dermatitis
Atopic dermatitis, sometimes referred to as eczema, is a common and frustrating skin condition characterized by inflammation, dry skin, and rashes. It is a kind of allergy that affects the body’s first line of defense against infectious agents. It is more commonly seen in children; they normally...
- What Is Macerated Skin: Causes and Treatment
What is macerated skin?Maceration usually occurs when the skin comes in contact with moisture for a long period of time. Macerated skin appears white, wrinkly, and soggy. The skin also becomes soft, making it more susceptible to bacterial or fungal infections. In some cases, macerated skin can...
- What Type of Doctor Should I Contact if I Have Heat Rash?
Miliaria is the other name for heat rash. Once you have the condition, you will experience some symptoms where most of them appear on the skin. It is believed to affect most children but is an infection that affects all ages.For children, heat rash is caused by underdeveloped sweat ducts that are...
- Dr. Christy Ann Lorton MD12780 Roachton Rd #1 Perrysburg OH 43551
- Dr. John Paul Anders M.D.4126 N Holland Sylvania Rd Toledo OH 43623
- Dr. Ana Marie Thompson M.D.4126 N Holland Sylvania Rd Toledo OH 43623
- Dr. David J Kouba MD4235 Secor Road Toledo OH 43623
- Dr. Sarah Campbell Stierman M.D.12780 Roachton Rd # 1 Perrysburg OH 43551
- Dr. Matteo C Lopiccolo MD18101 Oakwood Blvd Dearborn MI 48124