Dr. Nicholas Digerolamo is a Chiropractor practicing in Metairie, LA. Dr. Digerolamo specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Digerolamo seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Nicholas Frank Digerolamo DC's Practice location
Metairie, LA 70005Get Direction
Dr. Nicholas Frank Digerolamo DC's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- Dr. Steven Kloster DC1919 Veterans Memorial Boulevard Kenner Louisiana 70062
- Dr. Debbi A Barrett-hannan DC101 Clearview Pkwy. Metairie LA 70001
- Dr. Sarah Elspeth White D.C.101 Clearview Pkwy. Metairie LA 70001
- Dr. Andrew William Abele D.C.3620 Metairie Heights Ave Metairie LA 70002
- Dr. Ron Mosel DC1998 Barataria Blvd Marrero LA 70072
- Dr. Benjamin James Mcneil DC3501 Severn Ave Metairie LA 70002