Dr. Daisy Debora is a Dentist practicing in Duarte, CA. Dr. Debora specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- Restorative Dentistry:amalgam (silver) Dental Fillings
- Restorative Dentistry:composite (tooth-colored) Dental Fillings
- Restorative Dentistry:dental Inlays
- Restorative Dentistry:dental Onlays
- Restorative Dentistry:dental Crowns
- Restorative Dentistry:dental Bridges
- Restorative Dentistry:dental Implants (restoration)
- Restorative Dentistry:partial Dentures
- Restorative Dentistry:dentures (upper And Lower)
- Restorative Dentistry:denture Repair
- Periodontics:non-surgical Gum Treatment
- Periodontics:root Planing
- Endodontics:root Canal Therapy
- Oral Surgery:simple Tooth Extractions
- Oral Surgery:impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Oral Surgery:non-impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:invisalign
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:nite White Teeth Whitening
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:zoom!
- Special Needs Met:mental Disabilities
- Special Needs Met:physical Disabilities
- Special Needs Met:wheelchair Access Requirements
- Cosmetic Dentistry:in Office Teeth Whitening
- Cosmetic Dentistry:zoom! (1 Hour In-office Teeth Whitening Process)
- Cosmetic Dentistry:nite White Teeth Whitening
- Cosmetic Dentistry:teeth Whitening
- Cosmetic Dentistry:dental Bonding
- Cosmetic Dentistry:porcelain Dental Veneers
- Orthodontics:for Adults
- Orthodontics:for Children
- Orthodontics:non-surgical Bite Correction
- Orthodontics:dental Braces
- Technology:ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
- Technology:intraoral Camera
- Sedation:local Anesthesia
- Sedation:iv Sedation (in Office)
Mrs. Daisy Francisca Debora DDS's Practice location
Duarte, CA 91010Get Direction
Mrs. Daisy Francisca Debora DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Studies have shown that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- Dr. Arash Hakhamian AA, B.S, D.D.S8747 Santa Monica Blvd. West Hollywood CA 90069
- Dr Andre Eliasian1249 W., Glenoaks Blvd Glendale, CA 91202
- Dr. Karen Baghdasaryn DDS6300 San Fernando Road Glendale California 91201
- Mark M. De Leon DDS1201 N Pacific Ave Glendale CA 91202
- Mirhamid Salek DDS628 N Azusa Ave West Covina CA 91791
- Dr. Jack T. Yu D.D.S13768 Roswell Avenue Chino California 91710