Dr. William Seidel is a psychologist practicing in Hastings On Hudson, NY. Dr. Seidel specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Seidel evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Seidel because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- Cognitive and behavioral effects of carbamazepine in children: data from benign rolandic epilepsy.
- Experience with the ketogenic diet in infants.
- Auditory and visual naming tests: normative and patient data for accuracy, response time, and tip-of-the-tongue.
- Temporal lobe stimulation reveals anatomic distinction between auditory naming processes.
- Brain stimulation reveals critical auditory naming cortex.
- Evidence for cortical reorganization of language in patients with hippocampal sclerosis.
- Localization of cortical dysfunction based on auditory and visual naming performance.
- Hippocampal removal affects visual but not auditory naming.
- Does cortical mapping protect naming if surgery includes hippocampal resection?
- Game-changing, or business as usual? New findings on naming skills after temporal lobe surgery.
- Evidence of difficulties in sustained attention in children with ADDH.
- The independence of hyperactivity from conduct disorder: methodological considerations.
- Relations between amygdaloid and anterior neocortical kindling.
- The effects of nocturnally administered stimulant medication on EEG sleep and behavior in hyperactive children.
Dr. William T Seidel PHD's Practice location
Hastings On Hudson, NY 10706Get Direction
Dr. William T Seidel PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- How Music Therapy Benefits Autism
At some point in their lives, most people feel distressed by the way others see them. It’s common for others to see people for surface level qualities rather than who they truly are. This can be amplified while living with a condition such as autism. One of the main challenges that people with...
- How Google Glass Can Change How Kids with Autism Read and Speak
Typically, children with autism struggle communicating with others in back and forth conversations. For this reason, researchers at the University of Toronto have developed an app called Holli, which works with Google Glass and serves as an aid for children with ASD.The software has a program that...
- Understanding The Relationship Between Sleep And Depression
What is the link between sleep and depression?A sleep disorders is one of the key signs of clinical depression. While some people suffering from depression sleep too much, others are not able to sleep at all. A sleep disorder does not necessarily cause depression, but the lack of rest and sleep does...
- Trios Foundation Gives Six-Year-Old with Autism Gift of Communication
In Kennewick, Washington, the Trios Foundation has recently reached out to a young nonverbal boy with autism spectrum disorder in order to help him communicate. His family is seeing tremendous improvement already, and the Foundation is continuing to raise money to benefit others as well.Leo's new...
- What's a Nymphomaniac?
What is Nymphomania?Nymphomania is a mental and emotional condition in women characterized by a sudden increase or extreme frequency of sexual urges or activity. To differentiate this from promiscuity and lust, the condition features a preoccupation with sex-related thoughts, feelings, or even...
- What is Bedtime Procrastination?
When we hear the word “procrastination,” most people think of work. Procrastination is not something we automatically associate with bedtime or sleep. However, a new type of procrastination has been identified, and it particularly affects our behavior in the bedroom. With the influx of...
- Dr. Sonja M. Ramirez PH.D.Mobile office New York and Northeastern NJ 07110
- Dr. Dominick John Riccio PSYCHOLOGIST1036 Park Ave New York NY 10028
- Dr. Mary F. Macedonio PSYCHOLOGIST15038 Union Tpke Flushing NY 11367
- Dr. Aviva Druks PHD134 Middle Neck Rd Great Neck NY 11021
- Vanessa Porto Caskey412 6th Avenue New York New York 10011
- Dr. Irina Volynsky PHD440 West Street Fort Lee New Jersey 07024