Dr. Betty Zondag is an optometrist practicing in Vero Beach, FL. Dr. Zondag specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Zondag performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Betty Zondag O.D.'s Practice location
Vero Beach, FL 32960Get Direction
Port Saint Lucie, FL 34952Get Direction
Betty Zondag O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Cataracts?
When the lens of the eye becomes clouded, it is a condition known as cataracts. In patients with cataracts, proteins that are contained in the lens begin to break down, making the lens cloudy with an increase in age. Because cataracts develop very slowly, vision may not be affected right away and...
- Eyelid Twitching and Stress
What is eyelid twitching?Eyelid twitching or myokymia is an involuntary eyelid spasm. The upper lid is usually affected, but spasms can also occur in the lower lid or both lids. Eyelid twitching is often mild for most people. However, others may experience stronger spasms, which may force their lids...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- Dr. Joyce E Desrosiers O.D.632 21st St Vero Beach FL 32960
- Dr. Stephen R Kepley O.D.1960 25th Ave Vero Beach FL 32960
- Dr. Kris Edward Smith O.D.792 S Us Highway 1 Vero Beach FL 32962
- Dr. Lynn Davis Johnson OD1103 Us Highway 1 Sebastian FL 32958
- Dr. Justin Richard Glisker OD530 21st Street Vero Beach FL 32960
- Dr. Craig Steven Horner O.D.89 Royal Palm Pt Vero Beach FL 32960