Jennifer Mock is a physical therapist practicing in Raleigh, NC. Jennifer Mock specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Jennifer Mock can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Jennifer Mock will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Jennifer Lee Mock MS PT's Practice location
Raleigh, NC 27614Get Direction
Jennifer Lee Mock MS PT's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Surgery?
Minimally invasive knee replacement surgery is a term used to describe several procedures and modifications of conventional knee replacement aimed to reduce tissue trauma. Unlike other procedures that involve a deep cut on your knee to expose the joint, the procedure's main goal is to reduce or...
- The Best Lifestyle Choices for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Positive lifestyle changes can do wonders for rheumatoid arthritis symptoms and the condition's overall outcome. There is significant evidence that lifestyle intervention promotes better prognosis and prolongs the life of patients with the condition. In other words, good lifestyle choices make life...
- What Is Physical Therapy?
Many diseases, disorders, and habits can potentially prevent you from carrying out an individual's typical day-to-day activities. Physical therapy is a treatment option to relieve pain and to help people who suffer from disorders, injuries, and diseases to get back into their daily routine. It helps...
- Sore Muscles and Joint Pain
Causes of sore muscles...
- The Worst Lifestyle Choices for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Having rheumatoid arthritis means sticking to certain lifestyle practices. Rheumatoid arthritis happens due to large-scale inflammation in the body, which typically affects the joints. The condition causes immobility and severe pain as the inflamed joints makes it painful to move. Rheumatoid...
- How Long Does a Knee Replacement Last?
A knee replacement surgery provides relief for approximately 90 percent of people who are suffering from pain due to knee problems. Most knee replacement procedures are done for the treatment of osteoarthritis. With proper care, your knee implant can last for as long as 20 years. The technology...
- Dr. Leigh A. Martino PT, DPT23011 Bradford Green Square Cary North Carolina 27513
- Dr. Travis A Lore PT1723 Financial Loop Woodbridge VA 22192
- Mr. Jason James Gauvin PT, SCS, ATC, CSCS6224 Fayetteville Rd Durham NC 27713
- Michael Shank Other101 Sw Cary Pkwy Cary NC 27511
- Andrea G Hoff PT1108 Dresser Ct Raleigh NC 27609
- Deborah Meredith Douglass PT251 W Center St Holly Springs NC 27540