Dr. Timi Maloney is a family practitioner practicing in Saint Petersburg, FL. Dr. Maloney specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Maloney possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
- University of South Florida 2012
Dr. Timi Donn Maloney MD's Practice location
Saint Petersburg, FL 33701Get Direction
ST PETERSBURG, FL 33705Get Direction
Dr. Timi Donn Maloney MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Maloney
- When and How Is Ferrous Sulfate Used?
What is ferrous sulfate?Ferrous sulfate is a form of iron that can be obtained through supplements. Our bodies mostly get iron through the different types of food we consume. Iron becomes a part of myoglobin and hemoglobin once it is inside the body. Myoglobin enables the storage of oxygen in...
- Holistic Treatments for Migraines
Holistic Treatments for MigrainesMigraines cause headaches that may be severe, throbbing, or moderate. These headaches can last for up to 72 hours.They attack one side of your head in most cases. However, there are cases where you suffer a headache on both sides of your head. Many people who suffer...
- How Long Does Acute Bronchitis Last? How to Treat and Prevent
Bronchial tubes, which are an important part of the respiratory system, perform an important function of exchanging air to and from the lungs. However, sometimes due to various triggers, these bronchial tubes can get inflamed causing a mucus build-up. The symptoms like coughing and dyspnea that are...
- How Is Insomnia Diagnosed?
Insomnia is the inability to sleep that people of all ages can experience. It may be caused by a wide range of factors including physical discomfort or psychological problems. There is a direct relationship between insomnia and psychosocial factors. Factors such as increased age, conflicts with...
- Pneumonia: Are There Multiple Types?
What is pneumonia?Pneumonia is an acute lung infection that causes inflammation of the air sacs in either one or both lungs. The air sacs get filled with fluid or pus, making it difficult for the affected person to properly breathe. Individuals who have contracted the infection usually cough and...
- How to Prevent UTIs
A urinary tract infection (UTI) is a common infection in any part of the urinary or renal system (urethra, ureters, bladder, and kidneys). In fact, it is the second most common type of infection among adults. Besides being responsible for over 8 million visits to healthcare professionals every year,...
- Dr. Margaret Teresa Nusca M.D.690 4th Ave S Saint Petersburg FL 33701
- Susan C. Beaven6387 Central Avenue St. Petersburg Florida 33710
- Dr. Tim P. Carlson MD1615 Pasadena Ave S South Pasadena Florida 33707
- Dr. Bob Wallace MD721 Dr Martin Luther King Jr St S Saint Petersburg FL 33705
- Dr. Norman Urich D.O.1762 N Fort Harrison Ave Clearwater FL 33755
- Dr. Anthony A. Ombogo M.D.700 6th St S Saint Petersburg FL 33701