Dr. Christie Coleman M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)795 El Camino Real Palo Alto CA, 94301
Dr. Christie Coleman is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Palo Alto, CA. Dr. Coleman specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Coleman can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Coleman can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Mercer University / School of Medicine 1991
Mercer University / School of Medicine Medicine
Stanford University Program
Medical Center of Central Georgia/Mercer University School of Medicine Program 1991
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG- 1998
- Stanford University Hospital
- Stanford University Program
Dr. Christie Coleman M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Christie Coleman M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Coleman
- What are the Symptoms and Treatment for Vaginal Yeast Infections?
An infection in the vagina caused by yeast cells is very common among women, and is not considered a serious condition. Yeast cells are normally present in small numbers in the vaginal region, but due to certain triggers they can start multiplying, resulting in infection and inflammation. Yeast...
- 5 Tips on Living with Ovarian Cancer
Ovarian cancer is a very serious condition. Sadly, in a decent amount of cases, this horrible disease has a fatal outcome. That’s why people who are suffering from ovarian cancer should really take this illness seriously. The most important thing you need to remember is to visit your doctor much...
- What Are the Different Essential Nutrients for Women?
The nutritional requirements of women differ from the nutritional needs of men. Moreover, these requirements change depending on what stage the body is in, like during pregnancy, if a woman is breastfeeding, menstruation, and menopause. The second the female body undergoes puberty, the essential...
- How to Manage Labor Pain
Labor pain differs from one person to another. The most suitable pain relief methods for a woman may also differ depending on her needs. Pain relief options are often decided based on the way in which labor progresses, and sometimes on personal preferences. Many people decide on the type of pain...
- What Are the Symptoms of Urinary Tract Infections?
Urinary tract infection, or UTI, is the infection of any part of the urinary tract, including kidneys, urinary bladder, urethra, and ureters (tubes connecting the kidneys to the bladder). The most common among them is the infection of bladder, which when treated immediately, can prevent infection of...
- New Screening Method Can Detect Tumor-Derived DNA in Women with Early Ovarian Cancer
Diagnostic issues have plagued ovarian cancer treatment efforts. Physical symptoms of ovarian cancer are initially vague (primarily mild common gastric and urinary problems). Surgical biopsy is its primary diagnostic focus.Scientists have relied on DNA alterations found in biopsied tumor samples to...
- Dr. Karen J. Purcell M.D., PHD555 KNOWLES DR STE 212 LOS GATOS CA 95032
- Dr. Sudeepthi Prasad MD2557 Mowry Avenue Fremont California 94538
- Dr. Athiya D. Javid MD200 Jose Figueres Avenue San Jose California 95116
- Dr. Eleanor M. Martinez M.D.340 Dardanelli Ln Los Gatos CA 95032
- Dr. Rosanne Mayhew M.D.555 Knowles Drive Los Gatos California 95032
- Kenneth E. Smith871 Enborg Ct San Jose CA 95128