Michael Jy is an acupuncturist practicing in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Dr. Jy evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Jy treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Michael Jy LAC's Practice location
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33326Get Direction
Michael Jy LAC's reviewsWrite Review
- Baby Acne: What are the Causes and Treatments?
What causes Baby Acne?Baby acne, as well as a lot of adult acne, usually appears as red bumps and pimples on baby’s skin. The bump may be surrounded by red skin. The baby is also likely to develop whiteheads or white pustules. The causes of baby acne have not been specified and remain unclear at...
- Acupuncture: Everything you Need to Know
Acupuncture is a form of treatment derived from ancient Western Chinese medicine. Needles are gently inserted at specific parts of the body for preventive or therapeutic purposes....
- The Risks of Acupuncture
The risks associated with acupuncture are minimal if you have a competent, qualified acupuncture practitioner.Possible complications and side effects include:Worsening of Pre-existing SymptomsWhilst most people experience a significant improvement in their condition following acupuncture, some...
- Acupuncture for Migraines
Traditional Chinese medicines have an effective framework for pathophysiology, headache etiology, diagnosis or prognosis, and treatment. Acupuncture has always been used to treat migraines and the greatest benefit is that it doesn’t cause any harm. Unlike synthetic medications, acupuncture poses...
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- 7 Complementary Therapies for Lupus
Are you on lupus treatment? Do you want to know if there are better options to improve your health? More than 50 percent of lupus patients worldwide try complementary therapies. Complementary therapies are therapies that are followed in addition to routine medicines prescribed by doctors. The seven...
- Dr. Isaac Goren A.P.3475 Sheridan St. Hollywood FL 33021
- Mario Marini LIC ACUPUNCTURIST3730 Inverrary Dr APT H-1G Lauderhill FL 33319
- Scott Denny AP, DOM2215 S. University Drive Davie Florida 33324
- Ms. Danielle F Defreitas O.M.1437 Lehigh Pkwy S Allentown PA 18103
- Anderson Carlos Goncalves AP2300 W. Sample road Pompano Beach FL 33073
- Ms. Natasha Sarah Tanbakuchi AP701 E Broward Blvd Fort Lauderdale FL 33301