Dr. Rami Yacoub Haddad MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology4400 W 95th St Suite 311 Oak Lawn IL, 60453
Dr. Rami Haddad is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Oak Lawn, IL. Dr. Haddad specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
University of Jordan Faculty of Medicine 1996
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Geriatric Medicine
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- 2001
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Medical Oncology- 2005
- Enteral nutrition and enteral tube feeding. Review of the evidence.
- Approach to anemia.
- Myelodysplastic syndromes: what a primary care physician needs to know.
- Hematological malignancies: a primer.
- Chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
- Chronic myelogenous leukemia for primary care physicians.
- Myeloproliferative neoplasms.
- Current concepts of clinical management of multiple myeloma.
- An unusual hazard of toothbrushing.
- Thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura.
- Renal amyloidosis.
- Sickle cell nephropathy.
- Multiple myeloma.
- Breast Cancer, Lung Cancer, Lymphoma
- Throat Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (dvt)
- Permanent Removal Of Ingrown Toenails
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- St. Louis University (SLU) Affiliated Hospitals
- St Louis University School of Medicine Program
Dr. Rami Yacoub Haddad MD's Practice location
Oak Lawn, IL 60453Get Direction
Dr. Rami Yacoub Haddad MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Haddad
- Lymphoma, the Persistence of Inspirational Women, and the Power of Language
Each year, Leukemia and Blood Cancer New Zealand (LBC) sponsors their Blood Cancer Patient Forum. They invite speakers to bring them news about such topics as treatment advances and management of cancer from a fully developed psycho-social perspective. Essentially, they dish up good old-fashioned...
- Survey Shows Lack of Blood Cancer Knowledge Among Americans
If anyone is asked to describe what cancer is, chances are they’ll be able to provide at least a rough definition of the disease. Generally speaking, cancer is the name for the rapid and uncontrollable development of cells in a certain part of the body. In addition to holding a general awareness...
- Dance Mom Abby Lee Miller Diagnosed with Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Abby Lee Miller, known for her brutal dance instruction and demanding style of training, is as recognized for her tirades as she is for her long-running hit reality show Dance Moms.Abby inherited the love of dance from her late mother and started her own dance company at just 14 years old. She...
- New Study Discovers How Lymphoma Affects Survivors’ Ability to Work
Young adults in many countries pride themselves on their work. They have worked hard to get to where they are and there is a huge sense of accomplishment in joining the adult world and being able to provide for themselves and their new families if applicable. When cancer comes along, their ability...
- Life Lessons After Multiple Misdiagnoses of Lymphoma
28-year-old Jessica DeCristofaro had been coughing persistently and she was told by her doctor that it was a result of allergies. She even took medication for her supposed allergies over the course of two years. When the medication failed to improve her persistent cough, another doctor diagnosed her...
- Mr. T's Lessons on Life and Lymphoma
There are several things that Mr. T is known for, including his career as a WWF wrestler and his role as B.A. Baracus in the hit series ‘The A-Team’. To this day, he continues to remain a fun and stylish icon of the 80s. Nevertheless, Mr. T is not only known for his appearances on television,...
- Dr. Sowjanya Reganti M.D.,236 West 6th Street Reno Nevada 89503
- Dr. Nirmala Bhoopalam M.D.5000 South 5th Avenue Hines Illinois 60141
- Dr. Manuel Francisco Rosado M.D.5131 N Lincoln Ave Chicago IL 60625
- Dr. Nicklas Pfanzelter MD3400 Spruce St Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Cheryl L Morgan-ihrig M.D.1630 45th Ave Munster IN 46321
- Dr. Shelly Lo MD2160 S 1st Ave Maywood IL 60153