Dr. Harry Capps is a psychologist practicing in Saint Clair Shores, MI. Dr. Capps specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Capps evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Capps because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Harry Edward Capps PH.D.'s Practice location
Saint Clair Shores, MI 48081Get Direction
Dr. Harry Edward Capps PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How Does a Psychiatrist Treat Insomnia?
What is the First Step to Initiate When You Have Been Diagnosed with Insomnia?The most important step to finding a solution for your insomnia is to get to the root of it. Have a conversation about it with your family and inquire as to whether your insomnia may potentially be hereditary or genetic....
- What is the Difference Between Anxiety and Depression?
All individuals, at some point or another in their life, undergo negative feelings like stress, sadness, anxiety, and depression. While these emotions are a normal part of everyone’s life, for certain people, they may turn into a serious medical condition that eventually impacts their quality of...
- What Is Extrinsic Motivation?
IntroductionExtrinsic motivation is defined as a reward-driven behavior and is considered as a type of operant conditioning, which is a form of behavior modification that would make use of rewards and punishments. When we talk about extrinsic motivation, it involves the use of rewards or other...
- Reasons Why You Need Psychotherapy
What Is Psychotherapy?Psychotherapy is an arrangement of treatments that are used in solving life issues such as mental disorders, psychiatric disorders, and emotional difficulties. Psychotherapy assists you in understanding your feelings, to sustain positivity, dealing with depression, and coping...
- Phobia: What are the Different Types? How are they Treated?
What Is a Phobia?People usually have fears like drowning, getting hurt by knives, fire, cockroaches, etc. However, in some cases, the fears become so irrational that the person has severe anxiety and tries everything possible to avoid facing the situations they’re afraid of. When fears become...
- Different Meanings of Asexual
Asexual definitionsWhat is asexual? Asexual exists when a person is not feeling sexual attraction to anyone or is having low or no interest in sexual activity. In the modern world, it is a little bit hard to understand this because we are forced to see sexuality everywhere and the general rule is...
- Ms. Emily Perraut TLLP12901 Dartmouth St Oak Park MI 48237
- Sabrina M. Bolvari MA CLINICAL PSYCH.30671 Stephenson Hwy Madison Heights Michigan 48071
- Dr. Diane Buffalin PH.D.29260 Franklin Rd Southfield MI 48034
- Shelley Galasso Bonanno MA LLP36975 Utica Road Clinton Township MI 48036
- Marilyn K. Gilbert1149 Timberview Trail Bloomfield Hills Michigan 48304
- Dr. Aja C Temple PHD30665 NORTHWESTERN HWY STE 255 FARMINGTON HILLS MI 48334