Dr. Maryann Muzzi is a speech language pathologist practicing in SCOTT TOWNSHIP, PA. Dr. Muzzi specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Muzzi evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Muzzi helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Maryann Muzzi MA CCC's Practice location
SCOTT TOWNSHIP, PA 18414Get Direction
Maryann Muzzi MA CCC's reviewsWrite Review
- Is Multiple Sclerosis Genetic?
Multiple Sclerosis is a complex disease that can be caused by several factors; genetic structure is one of them. Several genes are thought to play a role in the development of MS. If any of a close relative, such as a sibling or a parent, has this disease, your chance of developing MS is slightly...
- Everything You Need To Know About Multiple Sclerosis
CausesMS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system — the brain, spinal cord and optic nerve. Specifically the immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers — myelin — creating...
- 5 Possible Causes of Multiple Sclerosis
MS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system - the brain, spinal cord, and optic nerve. The immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers - myelin - creating scar tissue on and around...
- Coping with a Parkinson’s Disease Diagnosis
If you take an early action on the disease, then you will be able to deal with the symptoms. Above all, education and support enable you to live and fight the challenges that lay ahead. In addition to that, having a professional counselor is critical in designing a treatment plan for you. You not...
- What Is Dysarthria: Symptoms, Causes, Treatment, and More
What is dysarthria?Dysarthria is a speech disorder that is caused by weak, paralyzed, or damaged oral muscles. Those who have dysarthria usually have trouble speaking along with poor articulation, poor phonation, and poor respiration. Others may also have a hard time understanding people who have...
- Which Specialists Can Treat ADHD?
People suffering from attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) encounter several challenges including social, academic or professional difficulties. These issues make it important for ADHD patients to receive definitive treatments that work for them. ADHD is also very common among children....
- Mrs. Sharon Brady Chase M.C.,CCC-SLP108 CHEROKEE DR OLD FORGE PA 18518
- Mary-christine Vignola SLP542 BOULEVARD AVE DICKSON CITY PA 18519
- Miss Shawn Patrice Sullivan M.S. CCC-SLP2300 ADAMS AVE SCRANTON PA 18509
- Stephanie Levandoski126 E GROVE ST DUNMORE PA 18510
- Christa Donati CCC-SLP425 WYOMING AVE SCRANTON PA 18503
- Mrs. Nikol Lynn Hall-grzybowski SLP2010 ADAMS AVE SCRANTON PA 18509