Dr. Angela Honson is an optometrist practicing in Mission, KS. Dr. Honson specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Honson performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Angela M Honson O.D.'s Practice location
Mission, KS 66202Get Direction
SAINT JOSEPH, MO 64506Get Direction
Dr. Angela M Honson O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Pink Eye?
Pink eye, or conjunctivitis, is a contagious eye condition caused by the inflammation and infection of the conjunctiva. The conjunctiva is the transparent membrane covering the white part of the eye and the eyeball. Infection and swelling of the the mucous membrane becomes reddish, and the entire...
- What is Age-Related Macular Degeneration?
Age-related macular degeneration is a common eye condition that affects macula, a small part at the back of the eye. Macula is the area of eye that helps us to differentiate the finer details. Damage to macula leads to gradual blurring of central vision. Macular degeneration impairs sharp vision and...
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- Eye Twitching: Causes and How to Stop It
What is eye twitching?While it may seem like a normal experience of the eye, eye twitching could become irritating and could be a cause for concern when it persists for a long period of time and with higher frequency. In medical terms, eye twitching is known as blepharospasm, which is defined as an...
- Eyelid Twitching and Stress
What is eyelid twitching?Eyelid twitching or myokymia is an involuntary eyelid spasm. The upper lid is usually affected, but spasms can also occur in the lower lid or both lids. Eyelid twitching is often mild for most people. However, others may experience stronger spasms, which may force their lids...
- Dr. Terry Foster Hawks O.D.5703 W 95th St Overland Park KS 66207
- Dr. Tyler Ohde O.D.5020 W. 135th Street Leawood KS 66209
- Dr. Kimberly Swan O.D.4620 J C Nichols Pkwy Kansas City MO 64112
- Dr. Amy Ruth Sullivan OD2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Mr. Alan Ruiz Cabrera OD6932 W 135th St Overland Park KS 66223
- Dr. Laura E Gengelbach O.D.27 E Towne Mall Madison WI 53704