Dr. Lori Marie Gawron MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)680 N Lake Shore Dr #1015 Chicago IL, 60611
Dr. Lori Gawron is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Chicago, IL. Dr. Gawron specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Gawron can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Gawron can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
- Perinatal pathologic examination of nonintact, second-trimester fetal demise specimens: the value of standardization.
- Documentation of reproductive health counseling and contraception in women with inflammatory bowel diseases.
- Sexual satisfaction and inflammatory bowel diseases: an interdisciplinary clinical challenge.
- Preference for and efficacy of oral levonorgestrel for emergency contraception with concomitant placement of a levonorgestrel IUD: a prospective cohort study.
- Documenting moral agency: a qualitative analysis of abortion decision making for fetal indications.
- New developments in long-acting reversible contraception: the promise of
- Two-year continuation of intrauterine devices and contraceptive implants in a mixed-payer setting: a retrospective review.
- One-year continuation of copper or levonorgestrel intrauterine devices initiated
- Immediate postpartum levonorgestrel intrauterine device insertion and breast-feeding outcomes: a noninferiority randomized controlled trial.
Dr. Lori Marie Gawron MD's Practice location
Chicago, IL 60611Get Direction
Chicago, IL 60614Get Direction
SALT LAKE CITY, UT 84132Get Direction
Dr. Lori Marie Gawron MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gawron
- Recovering from a Laparoscopy
Patients who have undergone laparoscopic surgery tell of different stories. They have varying views and opinions. Some say it is a harrowing experience, while others consider laparoscopy a minor surgery. It really all depends on the individual, because every human being responds differently to...
- Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment of HPV
HPV is the given name to different versions of the Human Papilloma Virus. HPV has 150 different types, and each sub type is given a number. More commonly called Genital Warts, HPV is one of the most common infections worldwide, and 50% of the people who engage in sexual activities acquire it at...
- Women and Osteoporosis
During menopause and perimenopause, women typically experience a hormonal imbalance that slows down the production of bone tissue. One of the main hormones responsible for keeping bones strong and healthy is estrogen, which is present in both men and women. With menopause, estrogen levels drop...
- What Causes Nipple Pain?
IntroductionMost women may have experienced soreness in their nipples at some point in time or another. This soreness or pain can be due to various reasons which may include an imbalance in the hormones, skin conditions, pregnancy, itching, allergies or infections, breastfeeding, and much more. The...
- When Could Vaginal Discharge Be a Sign of Something Else?
Vaginal discharge is a normal and physiological function of the body to help keep the vagina healthy. It can also have certain odors, textures, and colors, which help in the identification of infections and other physiological changes in the female body. What is a normal vaginal discharge?Vaginal...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Gonorrhea?
What is gonorrhea?Gonorrhea is a bacterial disease that is often transmitted through sexual contact with an infected person. This disease may also spread from an infected mother to her child during delivery. It is a common bacterial infection, and it affects both men and women equally. The infection...
- Dr. Radha Burtch M.D.5207 Main Street Downers Grove IL 60515
- Preeti Jhaveri1300 West Devon Chicago Illinois 60660
- Dr. Micaela Della Torre M.D.5758 South Maryland Avenue Chicago Illinois 60637
- Dr. Rosalyn Porter M.D.5050 South State St Chicago IL 60609
- Dr. Kornelia E. Krol MD6438 North Central Avenue Chicago Illinois 60646
- Dr. Eiman H. El-Tag M.D.825 Bermuda Dunes Place Northbrook Illinois 60062