Dr. Rafi Hasan is an internist practicing in Louisville, KY. Dr. Hasan specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Hasan provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Sind Med Coll, Univ Of Karachi, Karachi, Pakistan 1983
Jinnah Sindh Medical University 1981
Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences Jamshoro 1982
- Heart Disease
- Univ Louisville Sch Of Med, Internal Medicine
- University of Louisville School of Medicine Program
Dr. Rafi A Hasan M.D.'s Practice location
Louisville, KY 40202Get Direction
Dr. Rafi A Hasan M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hasan
- Different Blood Types and What They Mean
The ABO (A, B, AB, or O) blood group system is used to classify different types of antibodies in the plasma and antigens in the red blood cells (RBCs). The ABO blood group and RhD antigen determine the type of blood that is a perfect match for blood transfusions. The four ABO blood groups are: ...
- Top 12 Natural Home Remedies for Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
What is a urinary tract infection (UTI)?A urinary tract infection (UTI) is an infection in the urinary system, which includes the kidneys, bladder, urethra, and ureters. Usually, UTIs happen in the lower urinary tract, which consists of the bladder and urethra.Women are more prone to developing...
- How to Gain Weight in a Healthy Way?
One of the biggest myths that have been going on for quite a while in the area of weight management is that gaining weight is easier than losing weight.However, in reality, it can actually be extremely tough to gain weight just like losing weight. In most cases, people who want to gain weight end...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- 319 Pill
319 PillThis pill is round in shape and white in color, and has an imprint of number “319”. It has been identified as tramadol hydrochloride 50 mg. It is used to treat restless legs syndrome (RLS), back pain, chronic pain, and fibromyalgia. It is supplied by Zydus Pharmaceuticals and belongs to...
- Salon Employees Are Exposed to High Levels of Chemicals
According to a new study, Vietnamese nail salon workers are exposed to high levels of chemical that can be harmful for the health. The study published in the American Journal of Public Health shows that these workers are exposed to unsafe levels of toluene, a solvent associated with a number of...
- Dr. Tushar Nayar M.D.4777 E Galbraith Rd Cincinnati OH 45236
- Dr. Alice Roberta Hall MD4420 Dixie Highway Louisville Kentucky 40216
- Kenneth Ramos M.D.1002 Poplar Pointe Way Goshen Kentucky 40026
- Mrs. Michelle J. Aboud MD710 Breckenridge Ln Louisville Kentucky 40207
- Dr. Charles R. Woods MD571 South Floyd Street Louisville Kentucky 40202
- Dr. Bart M. Olash M.D.3900 Kresge Way Louisville Kentucky 40207