Dr. Daniel Davison is a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner in Western Springs, IL. As a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner, Dr. Davison is trained to assess, diagnose, prevent, and treat sports injuries in patients of all ages, and refer those patients to further services if needed. Sports Medicine Family Practitioners must complete specialized training in order to help each patient maximize function and improve quality of life.
Education and Training
Mi State Univ, Coll of Osteo Med, East Lansing Mi 1978
- Rush-Presby-St Luke'S M C, Pediatrics
Dr. Daniel Thomas Davison D.O.'s Practice location
Western Springs, IL 60558Get Direction
CHICAGO, IL 60638Get Direction
Dr. Daniel Thomas Davison D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Is There a Link Between Stress Fracture and Shin Splints?
Both shin splints and stress fractures are regarded as overuse injuries as a result of overtraining or over exercising. Even though both may have the same symptoms, stress fractures are more severe than shin splints. Thus, it is better that you learn the difference between the two.Shin splints vs....
- Do I Need Alpha-Lipoic Acid Supplements?
Do I Need Alpha-Lipoic Acid Supplements?Alpha-lipoic acid or ALA is an antioxidant that is naturally produced in our body. This fatty acid is required for the production of energy in cells and it also plays a major role in reducing oxidative damage by free radicals. Supplements of this fatty acid...
- Hot Flashes and Sleep Apnea: What's the Connection?
As various researchers continue their efforts of treating the various conditions of the world, there is often a series of characteristics that are often associated with a certain disease. Other times however, researchers have been able to make connections between certain symptoms that are not...
- Shin Splints: What Is RICE?
he pain caused by the overuse of the shinbone, which is the large front bone in the lower leg, is known as a shin splint. Shin splints are usually characterized by pain in the inner part of the shin bone or the tibia. Shin splints are also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). This...
- Can Dehydration Lead to Mood Swings?
Even mild dehydration was found to have a drastic effect on the moods and concentration of women, according to a new study conducted on 25 healthy women. The results, published in The Journal of Nutrition, shows that mild dehydration causes mood swings, increased fatigue, and headaches in women.In...
- Hypertension: When Should I Call a Doctor?
Emergency situations with high blood pressure, called hypertensive crisis, are common when blood pressure is very high. This is a serious situation, as it may lead to organ damage. If the increase in blood pressure is not too high to cause any problems to any of the organs it is referred to as...
- Dr. Jamie Lynn Lynch M.D.676 N Saint Clair St Chicago IL 60611
- Dr. Gregory Lamar Primus M.D.18660 GRAPHICS DRIVE TINLEY PARK IL 60477
- Dr. Miguel S Daccarett MD988102 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198
- Dr. Jamie Tf Frantz M.D.676 N Saint Clair St Chicago IL 60611
- Dr. Joshua T Kluetz DO7447 W Talcott Ave Chicago IL 60631
- Dr. Neeru Jayanthi MD2160 S First Ave Maywood IL 60153