Dr. Catherine Mary Bonk M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)315 Winn Way Decatur GA, 30030
Dr. Catherine Bonk is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Decatur, GA. Dr. Bonk specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Bonk can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Bonk can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Emory University School Of Medicine 1986
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Grady Mem Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- Grady Mem Hospital
- Emory University School of Medicine Program
- American College of Obstetricians & Gynecologists
Dr. Catherine Mary Bonk M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Catherine Mary Bonk M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bonk
- Leukocytes in Urine: What Does Leukocyte Esterase in Urine Mean?
What are leukocytes?White blood cells (WBCs) are also called as leukocytes. They protect the body from infections by fighting foreign invaders such as viruses, bacteria, fungi, or parasites. Phagocytes and lymphocytes are forms of white blood cells (WBCs).Phagocytes engulf foreign particles like...
- Can I Get Pregnant if I'm Older Than 35-years-old?
Women who want to get pregnant, but are older than 35-years-old are commonly weary about possible complications if they become pregnant. There are many women who have given birth to healthy babies when they were in their late 30s and even 40s. However, there are a few risks to a pregnancy if the...
- How to Prevent UTIs
A urinary tract infection (UTI) is a common infection in any part of the urinary or renal system (urethra, ureters, bladder, and kidneys). In fact, it is the second most common type of infection among adults. Besides being responsible for over 8 million visits to healthcare professionals every year,...
- Hyperthyroidism, Graves' Disease, and Pregnancy
Thyroid problems are more common among women and are especially prevalent during pregnancy as an intercurrent disease. Despite being common during pregnancy, it can be fairly serious to the health of both the mother and the fetus.How do thyroid problems affect pregnancy?There is always an increased...
- What Is a Mucus Plug?
What is a mucus plug?A mucus plug is a thick mucus that seals the cervical canal. It is also known as the cervical mucus plug. The cervix produces a jelly-like substance to keep the area protected and moist during pregnancy. This substance builds up, which creates a plug of mucus. It serves as a...
- What to Expect During Your Third Trimester of Pregnancy
Fetal ActivityDuring this stage, a lot of fetal activity happens. These include poking and kicking, which you’ll find difficult not to notice. Breasts Continue to GrowContinued breast growth is expected until the third trimester. As the tissues grow, a yellow discharge called colostrums leaks...
- Kenny R. Sinervo6105 Peachtree Dunwoody Road Atlanta GA 30328
- Dr. Andrew Anthony Toledo M.D.1100 Johnson Ferry Road Atlanta Georgia 30342
- Mrs. Sharon A. Bent-Harley M.D.2678 Buford Hwy NE Atlanta Georgia 30324
- Dr. Ruth P. Clemens MD11975 Morris Road Alpharetta Georgia 30005
- Robert D Moore3400 Old Milton Pkwy Alpharetta Georgia 30005
- John R. Miklos3400C Old Milton Parkway Alpharetta GA 30005