Dr. Rita Cherian is an optometrist practicing in Belmont, MA. Dr. Cherian specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Cherian performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Rita A Cherian O.D.'s Practice location
Belmont, MA 02478Get Direction
WAKEFIELD, MA 01880Get Direction
Dr. Rita A Cherian O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is Age-Related Cataracts?
When the eye lens changes with age, cataracts develop and your vision becomes blurry. A clear structure, the lens is located at the back of the pupil. Light streams in via the cornea and the lens directs it to the retina when it enters the eye.When you start to age, cataracts can begin developing,...
- What Is Double Vision?
What is Double Vision?Seeing two images of the same object displaced horizontally or vertically is known as double vision or diplopia. While most of the cases of double vision are not serious, some need to be treated quickly. There are three categories of diplopia:...
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Cataracts?
When the lens of the eye becomes clouded, it is a condition known as cataracts. In patients with cataracts, proteins that are contained in the lens begin to break down, making the lens cloudy with an increase in age. Because cataracts develop very slowly, vision may not be affected right away and...
- Dr. Susan Marianne O'shea O.D.1341 Boylston Street Boston MA 02215
- Dr. Cathy Stern O.D.7 Cedar Dr Canton MA 02021
- Dr. Teresa D Hrach O.D.18 Milliston Road Millis Massachusetts 02054
- Dr. Tracy Keith Hairston O.D.463 Worcester Road Framingham MA 01702
- Dr. John Mark Abbondanza OD30 Turnpike Rd Southborough MA 01772
- Dr. Curtis Russell Frank O.D.10 High St Boston MA 02110