Dr. Kia Ramezani is a Dentist practicing in Newport Coast, CA. Dr. Ramezani specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Kia Ramezani DDS's Practice location
Newport Coast, CA 92657Get Direction
Dr. Kia Ramezani DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ramezani
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- How to Get a White, Bright & Vibrant Smile
It has become easier to remove stains from teeth without having to pay large sums of money. Local pharmacies and drug stores sell teeth whitening kits that are cost effective. Most of these products do not cause any side effects if the individual follows instructions correctly.Tips to remember while...
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- Most Common Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Darin Fong D.D.S.8907 Warner Avenue Huntington Beach California 92647
- Dr. Sanaz Shahbandi D.D.S6449 East Saint Germain Cir. Orange CA 92869
- Dr. Robert T. Cadalso D.D.S.24896 Chrisanta Drive Mission Viejo California 92691
- Dr. Keith S. Tang DDS3785 Alton Pkwy Irvine CA 92606
- Dr. Peter Thomas Smrecek DDS1401 Avocado Ave Newport Beach CA 92660
- Dr. James Martin Kahal D.D.S.25261 Paseo De Valencia Laguna Woods CA 92637