Dr. Jose Marichal practices Emergency Medicine in Lakeland, FL. Dr. Marichal assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Marichal examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
Univ Of Pr Sch Of Med- San Juan Pr 1971
Emergency MedicineAmerican Board of Emergency MedicineABEM
- Wm Beaumont Army Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Jose Luis Marichal MD's Practice location
Lakeland, FL 33813Get Direction
Dr. Jose Luis Marichal MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Marichal
- What Is Epistaxis?
What is epistaxis?Epistaxis or commonly called a nosebleed is defined as a type of bleeding that occurs from the nostrils, the nasal cavity, or the nasopharynx. Nosebleeds are mostly caused by the rupture of blood vessels inside the nose. Bleeding may be spontaneous or caused by injuries or trauma....
- Copperhead Snake Bites: What Does It Look Like?
Copperhead snake bites are one of the frequently reported snakebites annually. However, they are rarely fatal. Most of the time, snakebites happen when people accidentally step on or touch snakes, which are excellent at blending into their surroundings. When copperhead snakes are disturbed, they...
- Influenza B: What You Need to Know
Influenza Influenza, also commonly called as the flu, is a highly contagious respiratory infection caused by viruses, particularly influenza A or influenza B. These viruses usually infect the throat, nose, and lungs. Although the flu causes mild symptoms in most people, it can also cause severe...
- What Is a Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)?
OverviewA transient ischemic attack (TIA) is a mini-stroke, which only lasts for a few minutes. It occurs when blood stops flowing to a part of the brain for a short time. The symptoms of TIA are similar to other symptoms of stroke, but they do not last long, so TIA does not lead to permanent...
- What Could Uncontrollable Shivering Mean?
Uncontrollable shivering is characterized by the rapid shifting between muscle relaxation and contraction. It is through these contractions that the body warms itself up when exposed to cold. Shivering is not always accompanied by fever. In some cases, shivering may occur before the onset of...
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- Rafael Santiago-Aponte M.D.200 Avenue F NE Winter Haven FL 33881
- Dr. Nelson Luzod MD1324 Lakeland Hills Blvd Lakeland FL 33805
- Dr. Carlton Carmichael Hamilton M.D.200 Avenue F Ne Winter Haven FL 33881
- Dr. Brian Carl Ratzel MD2200 Osprey Blvd Bartow FL 33830
- Dr. Juliana Karp MD1324 Lakeland Hills Blvd Lakeland FL 33805
- Dr. Luis Adolfo Aguila MD3444 Lithia Pinecrest Rd Valrico FL 33594