Dr. Sui Zee is a pathologist practicing in Stony Brook, NY. Dr. Zee is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Zee can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Zee may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Albert Einstein College of Medicine - Yeshiva University 1991
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- Isolation of a gene encoding Arabidopsis membrane-associated acyl-CoA binding protein and immunolocalization of its gene product.
- Symplastic communication between the central cell and the egg apparatus cells in the embryo sac of Torenia fournieri Lind. before and during fertilization.
- Circular F-actin bundles and a G-actin gradient in pollen and pollen tubes of Lilium davidii.
- Malignant fibrous histiocytoma arising within a bone infarct in a patient with sickle cell trait.
- Three-dimensional organization and dynamic changes of the actin cytoskeleton in
- Localization of prolamin in oat scutellum cells before and after seed germination.
- Isolated microspore culture of Chinese flowering cabbage (Brassica campestris ssp. parachinensis).
- Mem Sloan-Kettering Cancer Ctr, Selective Pathology; A Einstein Coll M-Yeshiva U, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology; Univ Of Wa Sch Of Med, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
- University of Washington School of Medicine Program
Dr. Sui Yung Zee M.D.'s Practice location
Stony Brook, NY 11794Get Direction
Dr. Sui Yung Zee M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How Does Dengue Fever Spread?
Dengue Fever is Caused by a VirusDengue fever is a viral disease common to tropical and subtropical countries where the weather is hot and humid for long stretches of the year. There are four strains of the virus - all belonging to the same family - that infect humans with dengue fever. A fifth...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Treatments for Bladder Cancer
The treatment options or medications for bladder cancer depend largely on the advancement of cancer. The treatment is different for the early stage non-invasive bladder cancer and the more advanced muscle-invasive bladder cancer.During treatment, all hospitals have multidisciplinary teams (MDTs),...
- Holistic Treatment for Cholera
Holistic Treatment for CholeraCholera is an infection that is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae. This is a bacterium that is capable of surviving for an extremely long time, even in unpleasant environments. As a result of this factor, the bacteria can spread cholera very fast.Cholera...
- What Is Prostate Cancer: Get the Facts
Cancer has become one of the most dangerous infections in the world. Various medical researches have shown that cancer problems have increased drastically over the last few weeks. These infections have posed a big threat to the community since most of them require serious treatment. The treatment is...
- What is Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever?
Dengue fever is a more common and typical viral disease spread largely through the Aedes Aegypti mosquito and to some extent by the Aedes Albopictus mosquito. Initially rampant in more tropical and temperate countries, the disease gradually spread to other zones as populations started migrating to...
- Dr. Anthony J. Casino DDS790 New York Avenue Huntington NY 11743
- Dr. Ute Moll M.D.University Hospital Stony Brook NY 11794
- Dr. Mary Lachman M.D.200 Watson Blvd Stratford CT 06615
- Dr. Meenakshi Singh MDSbumc Dept Of Pathology Stony Brook NY 11794
- Dr. Marguerite M Pinto MD267 Grant St Bridgeport CT 06610
- Dr. Xiaotong Wang MD300 Community Dr Manhasset NY 11030