Daniel Churches is a physical therapist practicing in Yelm, WA. Daniel Churches specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Daniel Churches can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Daniel Churches will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Mr. Daniel Arthur Churches P.T.'s Practice location
Yelm, WA 98597Get Direction
OLYMPIA, WA 98502Get Direction
Mr. Daniel Arthur Churches P.T.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Chronic Knee Pain: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Chronic knee pain is a long-lasting pain in the knees that is associated with swelling and stiffness. Typically, a knee pain lasts for more than three months. There are several causes of chronic knee pain and this article will focus on its causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.What is...
- What Happens During a Laminectomy?
What is a laminectomy?You may experience back pain that affects your day-to-day activities. Your doctor may recommend that you undergo a surgical procedure called laminectomy.Laminectomy is a surgical operation, in which the lamina is removed. This helps relieve pressure that is exerted on the nerve...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- 5 Exercises to Do If You Have Multiple Sclerosis
Through research, it has been established that there are certain exercises that are considered suitable and right for multiple sclerosis patients. If the exercise program is carried out as outlined, it does not relapse or worsen the symptoms of multiple sclerosis. The five most basic and essential...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- What Is Sacroiliitis: Causes, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is sacroiliitis?An inflammation of one or both sacroiliac joints is known as sacroiliitis. This condition happens when the lower spine and pelvis connect. In other words, we can say that a sacroiliac joint is the union of the sacrum and ilium. The sacroiliac joint is bound by thick ligaments...
- Andrew Wodka BS,PT, MBA100 Dennis St Sw Olympia WA 98501
- Dr. Sean S Sipe PT, DPT, SCS5210 Corporate Center Ct. S. E. Lacey WA 98503
- Craig M Tedder DPT111 Market St Ne Olympia WA 98501
- Jeanette M Mckim PT1800 Cooper Point Rd Sw Olympia WA 98502
- Melinda L Mason PT6981 Littlerock Rd Sw Olympia WA 98512
- Andrew Richard Branchflower DPT75-165 Hualalai Rd Kailua-Kona HI 96740