Dr. Abraham Areephanthu MD
Family Practitioner701 Medical Park Dr Suite 302 Hartsville SC, 29550
Dr. Abraham Areephanthu is a family practitioner practicing in Hartsville, SC. Dr. Areephanthu specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Areephanthu possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ of Louisville Sch of Med, Louisville Ky 1994
University of Louisville School of Medicine 1994
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Chronic Pain
- Back Pain
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Vascular Disease
- Spartanburg Reg Hlthcare Sys, Family Medicine
- Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System Program
Dr. Abraham Areephanthu MD's Practice location
Hartsville, SC 29550Get Direction
Dr. Abraham Areephanthu MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Areephanthu
- Tdap Vaccine for Whooping Cough
The Tdap vaccine protects the body from three diseases: tetanus, diphtheria, and whooping cough....
- Micropenis Condition
Rare are the men who have never questioned the size of their penis. Is my penis too small? Is my penis too big? These questions are placed on the list of the most common Google searches. Urologists also confirm that these are the usual concerns their patients express. What is it about penis size,...
- Leukocyte Esterase Test
Leukocyte Esterase Urine TestLeukocyte esterase (LE) is an esterase produced by white blood cells (WBCs) or leukocytes. A leukocyte esterase test is a urine test used to detect the presence of white blood cells and other health conditions associated with infection.Normally, leukocyte esterase...
- How is Lactose Intolerance Diagnosed?
Lactose intolerance has gained a lot of prominence in recent years. The common symptoms of lactose intolerance like bloating, flatulence, discomfort, and diarrhea can often mimic the symptoms of many other medical conditions. There is often a tendency to self-diagnose when observing these symptoms....
- Does the Pertussis Vaccine Have Any Contraindications and Side Effects?
Pertussis is an infection of the upper respiratory system. The disease is highly contagious and spreads through the coughing and sneezing of an infected individual. This highly contagious and airborne disease is caused by the bacteria called Bordetella pertussis. The symptoms of pertussis typically...
- Diarrhea: The Top 10 Questions
Is diarrhea a sign of early pregnancy?Diarrhea is a very common sign of early pregnancy. Every woman is different and so are her experiences of pregnancy. Not every woman experiences the same symptoms. Hence, diarrhea is also not a symptom that every pregnant woman experiences, although it’s quite...
- Dr. Robert L Elder M.D.701 MEDICAL PARK DR HARTSVILLE SC 29550
- Dr. Michael F Ambrose M.D.701 Medical Park Dr Hartsville SC 29550
- Dr. Kenneth C Evans M.D.515 E Carolina Ave Hartsville SC 29550
- Dr. Thomas J Bell M.D.701 Medical Park Dr Hartsville SC 29550
- Dr. William A Davis D.O.701 Medical Park Dr Hartsville SC 29550
- Dr. Kandra W Watson MD1268 S 4th St Hartsville SC 29550