Dr. Theodore G Gourdin MD is a top Doctor in Charleston, SC.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Theodore G Gourdin MD is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Theodore G Gourdin MD is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Theodore G Gourdin MD is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Charleston, SC, Dr. Theodore G Gourdin MD is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Med Univ of Sc Coll of Med, Charleston Sc 1985
Medical University of South Carolina College of Medicine 1985
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Acid Reflux
- Colon Polyps
- Vascular Disease
- Palmetto Richland Mem Hosp, Internal Medicine
- CEME/Palmetto General Hosp Program
Dr. Theodore G Gourdin MD's Practice location
Charleston, SC 29414Get Direction
Dr. Theodore G Gourdin MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gourdin
- What are the Different Types of Chemotherapy?
Chemotherapy is one of the medical treatment methods used by doctors to treat various types of cancer. This treatment is considered to be more efficient at destroying cancer cells that have spread and affected many areas of the body. This is because the chemo drugs spread across the whole body and...
- Understanding Social Communication Disorder Could Benefit Autism Diagnosis
The definition of autism is ever redefined. As doctors, researchers, and parents learn more and more about this neurodevelopmental disorder, it’s essential to reevaluate past knowledge and ideas. This is especially important with autism as it is not a simple on-off disease, but rather, encompasses...
- Keeping Cozy: How Lupus Patients Cope with Raynaud's Phenomenon
In the United States, about 30 to 40 percent of lupus patients have been found to also suffer from Raynaud's phenomenon. Raynaud's causes a constriction in the arteries supplying blood to the extremities—mostly the fingers and toes, but sometimes also the ears, nose, lips and chin. This causes...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Dr. Alexander Dix Soutter MD3301 Woodburn Rd Annandale VA 22003
- Dr. Oswaldo Andres Henriquez M.D.171 Ashley Ave Charleston SC 29425
- Dr. Louis Costa D.M.D., M.D.247 Calhoun St Charleston SC 29401
- Dr. Scott E Crater MD8-D Farmfield Ave Charleston SC 29407
- Dr. Neven Hadzijahic MD1962 Charlie Hall Blvd Charleston SC 29414
- Dr. Amy S Warner MD1400 Hospital Dr Mount Pleasant SC 29464