Mr. Michael Lawrence Miller MD
Ophthalmologist2480 S Downing St Suite 100 Denver CO, 80210
Dr. Michael Miller is an ophthalmologist practicing in Denver, CO. Dr. Miller specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Miller can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Miller can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
Education and Training
McGill University Faculty of Medicine 1988
Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine 1992
- Macular Degeneration
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Dry Eye Syndrome
- Allegheny General Hospital-Western Pennsylvania Hosp Med Ed Program
Mr. Michael Lawrence Miller MD's Practice location
Mr. Michael Lawrence Miller MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Miller
- What to Expect After LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery is a corrective procedure that aims to rectify vision distortions that are caused by the changing curvature of the cornea and shifting length of the eyeball. The cornea is a transparent coating that bulges on the outside of the eyeball, and allows light to penetrate its surface at...
- What is Neonatal Conjunctivitis?
Neonatal conjunctivitis or ophthalmia neonatorum is a type of infection that newborns contract during delivery. The newborns contract this infection in cases when the mother is infected with Chlamydia trachomatis or Neisseria gonorrhoeae.Neonatal conjunctivitis is any type of conjunctivitis that...
- How Long Will I Not Be Able to See After Undergoing Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty, or eyelid surgery as it's commonly known, is performed to correct droopy upper and/or lower eyelids and under-eye bags. The surgery may be performed for functional or medical reasons. Functional blepharoplasty corrects problems related to upper eyelids that sag or droop enough to...
- What are Cataracts: Get the Facts
Cataract is the blurring of the lens part of the eye that can lead to complications in vision. Aging is the cause of the common form of cataract. It grows slowly and should symptoms develop they should not be ignored as this condition worsens with time. Congenital defects, previous eye surgery,...
- 6 Helpful Tips for Good Eye Health
Nutrients for good visionMany studies have show that nutrients, like omega-3 fatty acids, lutein, zinc, and vitamins C and E help to prevent eye disorders associated with aging.Some foods that may help to maintain eye health include:...
- Reasons Why You Would Need Laser Eye Surgery
Fast on the heels of FDA approval, the passage of nearly two decades has seen Lasik eye surgery (laser in situ keratomileusis), assuming the number one spot in elective surgical procedures opted by the American public. Lasik has redefined eye care by surgically reshaping the cornea of the eye in...
- Dr. Rebecca Sands Braverman MD777 Bannock St Denver CO 80204
- Dr. Eva C. Kim MD710 Lawrence Expy Santa Clara CA 95051
- Dr. Earl Randy Craven MD11960 Lioness Way Parker CO 80134
- Dr. William L Hines MD2480 S Downing St Denver CO 80210
- Dr. Adrienne Lyons Ruth MD4875 Ward Road Wheat Ridge CO 80033
- Dr. Mina Pantcheva MD12605 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045