Dr. Ian Jacob Walker DDS
Dentist2000 Eggert Rd Buffalo NY, 14226
Dr. Ian J. Walker is a General Dentist serving the Amherst area for more than 10 years. Dr. Walker is experienced in Fillings, Crowns and Veneers. He was awarded the Implant Dentistry Achievement Award, ...
Education and Training
Buffalo State College B.S. Biology and Geology 1996
The University at Buffalo School of Dental Medicine D.D.S. 2000
- Deans AwardNational Dental Boards
- Patients' Choice Award2015Patients' Choice
- General Dentistry
- Gum Care
- Root Canals
- Lifdental Conventional Dentures
- Avadent Digital Dentures
- Implant-supported Dentures With Mdi’s
- Single-tooth Replacement
- Natural-looking, No-metal Crowns
- Full-mouth Rehabilitation
- Tooth Replacement
- Dental Extractions
- Socket Preservation
- Pain And Medication
- Mini Dental Implants
Dr. Ian Jacob Walker DDS's Practice location
Dr. Ian Jacob Walker DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Walker
- Oliver k.
Had a great experience at lif dental. Great people and great environment..
- Eathon b.
always feel welcomed and they always make sure you feel comfortable.
- Christine w.
- Tristan d.
One Visit Dentistry.
- Jesse j.
BEST DENTIST EVER.
- N. r.
Great Experience, Great Dentist!!! .
- G. l.
- Dan g.
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Do I need to get my Wisdom Teeth Pulled?
Wisdom tooth extraction is a surgical procedure used to remove one or more of the adult teeth present at the back of the mouth. It is usually done by an oral surgeon or a dentist. It is often done by opening the gum tissue over the tooth and then taking out the bone covering the tooth. The tissue...
- Gum Contouring
Gum contouring, also known as gum reshaping or tissue sculpting, is a dental procedure done to correct an uneven gum line in people who have teeth resting either too high or low on the gums.The cause of the gums being too high or too low is mainly genetics. It may also be due to certain medical...
- What Could Halitosis Mean?
IntroductionHalitosis is also referred to as bad breath in layman’s term. Having bad breath can be embarrassing and may sometimes cause anxiety. Bad breath is commonly experienced by people. In fact, 1 in every 15 people experiences halitosis on a regular basis. Halitosis has a number of...
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- When are Dental Crowns Recommended?
What is a Dental Crown?Dental crowns are used for saving damaged or broken teeth, as well as when a tooth requires a root canal treatment. In order for the dental crown to get attached to the tooth, the tooth needs to be reduced in size first.A dental crown is a prosthetic superstructure that...
- Michael Lococo4674 St Clair Avenue Niagara Falls Ontario L2E 3S8
- Dr. Frederica J. Skormin DDS5770 S Transit rd Lockport NY 14094
- Deepa Sharma4725 Dorchester Rd Niagara Falls Ontario L2E 0A8
- Tammy M. E. Perison D.D.S.425 Main Street West Seneca New York 14224
- Kate Brayman DDS20 Fifth Avenue New York NY 10011
- Dr. Peter D. Derose D.D.S.522 Franklin St. Buffalo NY 14202