Dr. Sara Bustamante is an optometrist practicing in Beaufort, SC. Dr. Bustamante specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Bustamante performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Sara Marie Bustamante OD's Practice location
Beaufort, SC 29902Get Direction
Dr. Sara Marie Bustamante OD's reviewsWrite Review
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Pink Eye?
Pink eye, or conjunctivitis, is a contagious eye condition caused by the inflammation and infection of the conjunctiva. The conjunctiva is the transparent membrane covering the white part of the eye and the eyeball. Infection and swelling of the the mucous membrane becomes reddish, and the entire...
- What is Age-Related Macular Degeneration?
Age-related macular degeneration is a common eye condition that affects macula, a small part at the back of the eye. Macula is the area of eye that helps us to differentiate the finer details. Damage to macula leads to gradual blurring of central vision. Macular degeneration impairs sharp vision and...
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- Dr. Susan T Disario OD4 Okatie Ctr Blvd Okatie SC 29909
- Dr. Kimberly K Hinson OD4 Okatie Ctr Blvd Okatie SC 29909
- Dr. Emily Burkett Tran O.D.350 Robert Smalls Pkwy Beaufort SC 29906
- Dr. Emily 'bambi' Childress Bollin O.D.220 Pembroke Dr Hilton Head Island SC 29926
- Dr. Clint D Paxson O.D.28112 Chardon Rd Wickliffe OH 44092
- Dr. Deborah Marie Amoroso O.D.220 Pembroke Dr Hilton Head Island SC 29926