Dr. Sanjiv Chopra M.D.
Hepatologist | Hepatology401 Park Dr Landmark Center, 2nd Boston MA, 02215
Dr. Sanjiv Chopra is a hepatologist practicing in Boston, MA. Dr. Chopra specializes in the study of body parts such as the liver, the biliary tree, the gallbladder and the pancreas. Hepatologists manage disorders in these areas and are specifically known for treating viral hepatitis. Patients who have received liver transplants also follow up with hepatologists after their procedure.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Westchester Med Ctr, Pediatrics; Vet Affairs Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; Caritas Carney Hosp, Internal Medicine; Muhlenberg Reg Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Sanjiv Chopra M.D.'s Practice location
Boston, MA 02215Get Direction
Dr. Sanjiv Chopra M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chopra
- The Signs and Symptoms of Hepatitis A
Hepatitis A is a virus or infection which leads to liver disease or inflammation of the liver.Generally, the symptoms of Hepatitis A, also known as HAV develop after four weeks upon being infected. Not everyone will experience the symptoms, especially children. Look at your GP if you think that you...
- Can Mononucleosis Affect My Liver?
Mononucleosis (mono) is not typically a serious disease, but it may lead to serious complications. Mononucleosis results from the Epstein-Barr virus (EBV) that belongs to the herpes family. This virus is so common that most adults in their thirties have already developed immunity against it. The...
- Is Hepatitis B Contagious?
The hepatitis virus is one of the liver’s greatest enemies. It causes infections that can severely malfunction the liver, resulting in various conditions like scarring of the liver, liver failure, or even liver cancer. The hepatitis viruses have three types, namely, A, B, and C. While all three...
- Can Liver Diseases Lead to Liver Cancer?
What is a liver disease?Liver disease refers to medical complications that cause the liver to be damaged, making it unable to perform its functions properly. The liver is among the most valuable and life-sustaining organs in the body. The reason is that it carries out many important functions that...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Liver Cirrhosis?
Cirrhosis is attributed to an abnormal condition which causes a scarring of the liver that damages the functioning of the liver considerably. There are a number of factors that can result in the cirrhosis of the liver such as consuming excessive alcohol, viral hepatitis, other liver disease and so...
- Is Cirrhosis of the Liver a form of Cancer?
The liver is a vital and also, the largest organ in the human body. Its large size is a clear indication of the many roles it plays in the human body.Some of its functions include:...
- Dr. Raza Malik MD, PHD110 Francis Street Boston Massachusetts 02215
- Dr. Nezam H Afdhal M.D.Bidmc Boston MA 02215
- Dr. Sumeet K. Tewani MD330 Brookline Ave Boston MA 02215
- Dr. Diarmuid Sean Manning M.D.110 Francis St Boston MA 02215
- Dr. Michelle J Lai M.D.110 Francis St Boston MA 02215
- Dr. Edward Williams Holt MDMassachusetts General Hospital Boston MA 02114