Dr. Annette Hurley is an audiologist practicing in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Hurley evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Hurley takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Dr. Annette E Hurley PHD's Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55418Get Direction
Dr. Annette E Hurley PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- Woman with Multiple Sclerosis Finds Relief in Stem Cell Therapy
Karen Boyd, a 46-year-old woman from Traverse City, has been coping with multiple sclerosis (MS) for over 11 years. “It's where your own immune system attacks itself” she said. Boyd was first diagnosed in 2005, when she started taking several medications to help alleviate her symptoms. “I was...
- It’s Time to Fight Parkinson’s Disease Through Exercise, Says South Carolina Gym
Going to the gym regularly can significantly help to combat Parkinson’s disease. According to Cody Cooper from Grit Box Fitness, Parkinson’s progression can be delayed due to the forced intense exercise. Not only that, but it also helps a lot with the enhancing strength and stability.What is...
- Why Am I So Tired?
Many people find it difficult to describe when they are tired. Some call it exhaustion, while others name it tiredness. Few others may call it fatigue. Fatigue, or tiredness, is a non-specific condition with numerous causes. Fatigue can be either physical or mental, although the two condition are...
- What Causes Kidney Stones? How to Prevent and Treat Kidney Stones
Kidney stones are also known as renal calculi. The occurrence of kidney stones is known as nephrolithiasis. Kidney stones in the urinary tract lead to a condition known as ureterolithiasis. Kidney stones are seen as a common occurrence in the medical world. One in twenty people tend to suffer from...
- 5 Tips For Living With Pneumonia
Pneumonia is an acute infection that affects the lungs. People of all ages can get infected by pneumonia, but certain groups, like the elderly and children, are at a higher risk of contracting it. Statistics by the WHO (World Health Organization) suggest that more than 160 million children develop...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Iris E. Johnson MA, CCC-A6341 University Ave Ne Minneapolis MN 55432
- Melanie Joyce Gregan Other2450 Riverside Ave Minneapolis MN 55454
- Dr. Matthew Groschen AU.D982 Thomas Ave Saint Paul MN 55104
- Jessica Spratt AUD701 25th Ave S Minneapolis MN 55454
- Mr. Glenn S. Fronheiser Other1 Veterans Dr Minneapolis MN 55417
- Dr. Jennifer Allie AU.D3131 Fernbrook Ln N Minneapolis MN 55447