Dr. Tracy Andrews is a Chiropractor practicing in Andover, MN. Dr. Andrews specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Andrews seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Tracy Lynn Andrews D.C.'s Practice location
Andover, MN 55304Get Direction
Dr. Tracy Lynn Andrews D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- Ryan Wicht D.C.9664 63rd Ave N Maple Grove MN 55369
- Dr. Greg T. Olson DC3107 Penn Avenue North Minneapolis Minnesota 55411
- Dr. Steven Goldschmidt DC5851 Duluth St Golden Valley MN 55422
- Dr. Joshua J. Kruse D.C.330 Dakota Dunes Blvd Dakota Dunes South Dakota 57049
- Christine Ingbretson1444 147th Ave NE Ham Lake Minnesota 55304
- Mrs. Leah M. Lombardo D.C.3508 Rice St Saint Paul MN 55126