Dr. Chu Jeong is an optometrist practicing in Columbus, OH. Dr. Jeong specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Jeong performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
- Intracoronary propofol attenuates myocardial but not coronary endothelial dysfunction after brief ischaemia and reperfusion in dogs.
- Synergistic effects between intrathecal clonidine and neostigmine in the formalin test.
- New E. coli cloning vector using a cellulase gene (celA) as a screening marker.
- Comparative study of new autologous material, bone-cartilage composite graft, for ossiculoplasty with Polycel and Titanium.
- Illudins C2 and C3, new illudin C derivatives from Coprinus atramentarius ASI20013.
Chu Yong Jeong O.D.'s Practice location
Columbus, OH 43240Get Direction
AURORA, CO 80015Get Direction
Chu Yong Jeong O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Could a Swollen Eyelid Mean?
Your eyelid’s skin is stretchy and loose with a thickness of less than 1 mm. Your eyelids can swell if there is a buildup of fluid in the tissues that surround your eyes.In most cases, swollen eyelids are not a cause for concern and can return back to its normal shape and size after a few days....
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Treatments for Cataracts
A cataract is blurring of the lens of the eye. The lens is oval-shaped and mostly consists of water and protein. It is located at the back of the iris and pupil. The lens protein molecules are organized in a way that makes it clear so that light can pass through it to the retina. The focus of the...
- What Is Double Vision?
What is Double Vision?Seeing two images of the same object displaced horizontally or vertically is known as double vision or diplopia. While most of the cases of double vision are not serious, some need to be treated quickly. There are three categories of diplopia:...
- What Causes Albinism?
What is albinism?Albinism is a group of genetic disorders that cause little or no production of the natural pigment called melanin. The color of your skin, hair, and eyes depend on the type and amount of melanin produced by your body. Most individuals with albinism have sun sensitivity, which makes...
- Dr. Jay William Henry O.D.650 Hill Rd N Pickerington OH 43147
- Dr. Craig Alan Coleman O.D.5525 Scioto Darby Rd Hilliard OH 43026
- Dr. James R Fleming O.D.105 Great Southern Blvd Columbus OH 43207
- Dr. Philip Neal Arner OD5965 E Broad St Columbus OH 43213
- Dr. Wendy Sue Hallier O.D.34 N Sandusky St Delaware OH 43015
- Dr. Wasim M. Sleiman OD4242 Eastland Mall Columbus OH 43232