Dr. Roy Grando is a psychologist practicing in Jefferson City, MO. Dr. Grando specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Grando evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Grando because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Roy Grando PHD's Practice location
Jefferson City, MO 65109Get Direction
FLORENCE, AZ 85132Get Direction
Dr. Roy Grando PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- Symptoms of Atypical Depression
Depression is usually signified by extended moods of sadness and a generally low mood even when events occur that should normally lift someone’s spirits. Patients generally ignore all positive stimuli, preferring to remain in a cocoon irrespective of external circumstances. At one stage, the loss...
- Study Links PTSD from 9/11 to Dementia Cases
9/11 happened almost 17 years ago. And yet, every single American still remembers where they were on that day. Researchers found that rescuers, witnesses and survivors have reported cases of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, or simply PTSD. Sean Clouston, the lead researcher from Stony Brook...
- Adults with Autism May Be More Financially Responsible, Study Suggests
Everybody wants to handle money well and make positive economic choices for their future; however, it often doesn't work out so well. Some believe that being economically responsible is a character trait, but researchers have found that there may be an entirely different correlation for specific...
- How To Help Your Loved One Combat Geriatric Depression
Clinical depression is very common in elderly people. While the cause of depression is different depending on the individual, one of the main reasons behind geriatric depression is loneliness. Family members usually focus on the physical health of their elders and deliberately ignore another...
- What Are Delusions: Types, Risks, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What are delusions?Delusions are untrue and unrealistic beliefs of a person. A delusion separates the person from reality and imagination. It was previously known as "paranoid disorder", which is a type of serious mental disorder. People with this disorder usually experience delusions associated...
- Are You Dating a Sociopath?
The following are some traits that will show you are dating a sociopath:1. Charismatic and charmingImage is everything for a sociopath. The priority for a sociopath is the image that he or she gives to the world. They have a very charismatic and charming nature, and will try to constantly flatter...
- Dr. Richard P Lillard PSY.D.3405 W Truman Blvd Jefferson City MO 65109
- Dr. Jane A Domke PH.D.701 W High St Jefferson City MO 65101
- Dr. Barbara Gerth Markway PH.D.428 E Capitol Ave Jefferson City MO 65101
- Dr. David Foote PH.D.1403 Kenwood Dr Fulton MO 65251
- Dr. David Franklin Newman SC. D., C. HT.1648 E Elm St Jefferson City MO 65101
- Dr. David W Lynch PSY.D.40354 210th St Huron SD 57350