Dr. Arlen Lackey is a Dentist practicing in Pacific Grove, CA. Dr. Lackey specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- Intraoral camera systems and the contemporary dental practice.
- An advancement in the delivery of local anesthesia.
- The integration of computer imaging systems.
- The integration of filmless radiology in a restorative general practice.
- New horizons in local anesthesia.
- Communication roundtable.
- Intra-oral video photography: questions and answers.
- Understanding intraoral video camera systems.
- Uses and features of intraoral video camera systems.
- Examining your smile.
- Computer imaging provides improved presentations.
- Why is auxiliary staff turnover so high in some dental offices and so low in others?
- Knowing how is not enough: tell them why.
- A new information base: integrated and networked computers.
- Treatment room computers: enhancing scheduling, examination and recordkeeping.
Dr. Arlen Dale Lackey D.D.S.'s Practice location
Pacific Grove, CA 93950Get Direction
Dr. Arlen Dale Lackey D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- Taking Plavix and Root Canal Treatment
Generic Name: ClopidogrelBrand Name: PlavixWhat is Plavix?Plavix is a drug that prevents the platelets in the blood from sticking together, thereby avoiding the formation of blood clots. There can be unwanted cases of blood clots, which can occur in cases of heart diseases or blood vessel...
- Most Common Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Bridges
We often do not realize this, but our bodies are perfectly designed machines. Our jaws, for example, and the alignment of our teeth are designed perfectly for biting and chewing. Any change in the natural order could result in unfavorable consequences. Losing teeth is one such change that has less...
- Dr. Monica T Hlavacek DDS550 Camino El Estero Monterey CA 93940
- Dr. Francisca lida Dumdum Rosales DMD1209 North Davis Road Salinas CA 93907
- Viet Van Dang DDS1558 Constitution Boulevard Salinas CA 93905
- Dr. Bharat Rakshak DDS, MDS1070 N Davis Rd Salinas CA 93907
- Dr. Richard Nathan Holm DDS3154 De Forest Rd Marina CA 93933
- Dr. James Dong Kim DDS601 E Romie Ln Salinas CA 93901