Dr. Connie Jo Smith MD
Geriatrician | Geriatric Medicine11521 Ne 128th St Suite 100 Kirkland WA, 98034
Dr. Connie Smith practices Geriatric Medicine in Kirkland, WA. Geriatricians prevent, manage, and develop care plans that address the special health problems of the elderly. Dr. Smith works as part of a team with other healthcare providers, to address the natural aging that goes on within the body and to manage multiple medical problems and ensure social support.
Education and Training
Univ of Wa Sch of Med, Seattle Wa 1984
New Jersey College of Dentistry 1984
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Geriatric Medicine
- Univ Wa Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- U Wash Affil Hosps
- University of W/Dept of Internal Medicine
- University of Washington Program
Dr. Connie Jo Smith MD's Practice location
Dr. Connie Jo Smith MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Smith
- What You Need to Know About Osteoporosis
Osteoporosis is a medical condition that if diagnosed on time could be preventable and successfully treatable. In literal terms, osteoporosis means ‘bones with holes’. It is often called “the silent thief” because bone loss occurs without symptoms.But what is osteoporosis? According to WHO...
- What Causes Dehydration?
Humans have approximately 60 percent of water in the body. Even if 1.5-2 percent of that water is lost, mild dehydration will start, which can lead to severe dehydration requiring immediate medical attention. Because your mood, energy level, and coordination deteriorate with the loss of body fluids,...
- Diagnosis of Osteoporosis
It is important to get a diagnosis for osteoporosis as soon as you experience any of the symptoms associated with the condition. One should not prolong a visit with a doctor because the sooner the diagnosis, the sooner the individual will receive treatment.About 80% of your bone density is...
- How to Prevent Rheumatoid Arthritis
Rheumatoid arthritis is caused by an autoimmune disorder. There is no specific reason for this disarray in the immune system, and this is why it is difficult to list preventive measures. However, there are some ways to reduce the chances of occurrence of rheumatoid arthritis. Moreover, there are...
- How is Lung Cancer Diagnosed?
Lung Cancer is one of the most common and serious forms of cancers in the world. In fact, it is also one of the leading causes of cancer deaths for both men and women. This form of cancer is known to mainly affect older people, primarily those in their seventies. Smoking has been identified as one...
- Aricept for Alzheimer's Disease: Side Effects and Usage
Generic Name: DonepezilBrand Names: Aricept, Aricept ODTWhat is Aricept?Aricept (donepezil) is a medication used for the treatment of mild to moderate dementia due to Alzheimer's disease. This medication improves nerve function in the brain and works by preventing the breakdown of acetylcholine,...
- Dr. Joseph Thomas Palermo DO10564 - 5th Ave Ne Seattle WA 98125
- Dr. Chitra Fernando M.D.1750 112th Ave Ne Bellevue WA 98004
- Dr. Reza Tabibi MD1615 Delaware St Longview WA 98632
- Dr. Catherine Ying Jin MD7707 Se 27th St Mercer Island WA 98040
- Dr. Elaine Liu M.D.1901 W Harrison St Chicago IL 60612
- Dr. Richard A Kaner M.D.1750 112th Ave Ne Bellevue WA 98004