Dr. Kon Hahn is an ophthalmologist practicing in Moosic, PA. Dr. Hahn specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Hahn can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Hahn can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
Education and Training
Catholic Med College, Seoul, Korea 1965
Catholic Med College 1965
Catholic University of Korea College of Medicine 1965
- Cath M C Bklyn-Queens Inc, Ophthalmology; St Agnes Hosp-Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Catheterization M C Bklyn Queens Inc
- St Agnes HealthCare Program
Dr. Kon Soo Hahn M.D.'s Practice location
Moosic, PA 18507Get Direction
Dr. Kon Soo Hahn M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is Age-Related Cataracts?
When the eye lens changes with age, cataracts develop and your vision becomes blurry. A clear structure, the lens is located at the back of the pupil. Light streams in via the cornea and the lens directs it to the retina when it enters the eye.When you start to age, cataracts can begin developing,...
- In Plain Sight: Vision Changes Linked to Parkinson’s Disease
Parkinson’s disease is a chronic, progressive movement disorder that affects the nervous system. It is characterized by gradual death and breakdown of nerve cells in the brain resulting in the decreased production of a chemical messenger called dopamine. Reduced dopamine levels cause abnormal...
- Diagnosing Cataracts: What You Need To Know
What are cataracts?When the lens located inside the human eye gets cloudy, it is called a cataract. A cataract in Latin means waterfall, thus describing what your vision with cataract is like; seeing through a waterfall. A cataract occurs as a result of the inability of the lens to allow sufficient...
- What Affects Night Vision?
Problems with night vision is a very common problem. Most of the night vision problems, like halos, blurred vision, and night blindness, may be treated. Some of these may also be a sign of congenital medical condition, like retinitis pigmentosa. A number of other conditions, like exposure to the sun...
- How to Properly Take Care of Your Eyelashes
Lush, full lashes are any woman’s dream. Avoiding a few bad habits and replacing them with some good ones may lead to beautiful, long lashes.Eyelashes have a very important role in the health of the eyes. They are protective in nature preventing foreign matter out of the eye. They also act as an...
- What are the Pros and Cons of Lasik Eye Surgery?
Lasik eye surgery, short form for laser in situ keratomileusis, is the most exercised surgical option for correcting eye vision discrepancies in America. Its immense popularity has a lot to do with the significant vision improvement it brings about completely dispensing eyeglasses or contact lenses....
- Dr. Thomas George Sharkey MD703 Rutter Ave Kingston PA 18704
- Dr. Mary Jennifer Frattali MD503 S State St Clarks Summit PA 18411
- Dr. Michael W Rosiecki MD1360 Wyoming Ave Scranton PA 18509
- Dr. Mouhammed O Abuattieh MD517 S Euclid Ave Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Joseph Patrick Mcgraw MD703 Rutter Ave Kingston PA 18704
- Dr. Randall R Peairs MD200 Mifflin Ave Scranton PA 18503