Dr. Benjamin John Thomas M.D.
Ophthalmologist1 Gustave L Levy Pl # 1118 New York NY, 10029
Dr. Benjamin Thomas is an ophthalmologist practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Thomas specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Thomas can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Thomas can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
- Clinical characteristics and early postoperative outcomes of pediatric cataract surgery with IOL implantation from Lahan, Nepal.
- Endoilluminator phototoxic maculopathy associated with combined ICG-assisted epiretinal membrane and internal limiting membrane peeling.
- Peripheral Retinal Ischemia, Neovascularization, and Choroidal Infarction in Wyburn-Mason Syndrome.
- Radial Retinal Incisions for Complex Pediatric Traumatic Macular Holes.
- Tailored treatment options for patients with psoriatic arthritis and psoriasis:
- Ultra-Wide-Field Autofluorescence in Long-Chain 3-Hydroxyacyl-CoA Dehydrogenase Deficiency Chorioretinopathy.
- NOVEL USE OF STERILIZED DISPOSABLE SURGICAL LENSES FOR POSTERIOR SEGMENT EXAMINATION: An Opportunity for Equitable Resource Distribution.
Dr. Benjamin John Thomas M.D.'s Practice location
New York, NY 10029Get Direction
JACKSONVILLE, FL 32216Get Direction
Dr. Benjamin John Thomas M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Thomas
- What are the Advantages and Disadvantages of LASIK Eye Surgery?
LASIK, or laser in situ keratomileusis, is a very popular surgical procedure to correct and improve vision, and reduces an individual's dependence on contact lenses and glasses. It is a very common refractive surgical procedure to correct different types of vision issues, including nearsightedness,...
- What Causes Iritis?
What is iritis?The colored part of the eye is called the iris. When the iris gets inflamed, the condition is called iritis, which is also called anterior uveitis. The muscles present in the iris help in pupil contraction and relaxation. The anterior and posterior chambers of the eye are also...
- In Plain Sight: Vision Changes Linked to Parkinson’s Disease
Parkinson’s disease is a chronic, progressive movement disorder that affects the nervous system. It is characterized by gradual death and breakdown of nerve cells in the brain resulting in the decreased production of a chemical messenger called dopamine. Reduced dopamine levels cause abnormal...
- What is Keratoconus?
Keratoconus is a non-inflammatory disorder of the eye where the cornea bulges outward like a cone. Thinning and bulging of cornea may result in blurring of vision and make the eye more sensitive to light. This disorder is seen in both the eyes and is common in people from 10-years-old to...
- How Is Sarcoidosis Diagnosed?
What is sarcoidosis?Sarcoidosis is an inflammatory disease, which is characterized by the growth of granulomas or tiny collections of inflammatory cells in various parts of the body. When the immune system is slowed down and when these numerous clumps form, they tend to interfere with the organ’s...
- What Are the Side Effects of Lasik Eye Surgery?
Nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism are eye disorders that can be rectified through eye surgery, enabling you to avoid the tedium of using glasses and contact lenses to see distant objects and to read comfortably. In Lasik eye surgery, an excimer laser removes tissue from the cornea,...
- Dr. Andrew I. Miller M.D.22 Old Short Hills Road Livingston New Jersey 07039
- Dr. Tod Haller MD30-74 36th St Queens New York 11103
- Julia P. Shulman20 East 9th Street New York New York 10003
- Dr. Kurt Jackson M.D.216 Engle Street Englewood New Jersey 07631
- Mrs. Ilona Genis MD3039 Ocean Pkwy Brooklyn New York 11235
- Dr. Jacqueline Dauhajre MD140 East 80th Street New York New York 10075