Dr. Larry Munk is a Dentist practicing in Fort Bragg, NC. Dr. Munk specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Larry Lior Munk DDS's Practice location
Fort Bragg, NC 28310Get Direction
Fort Benning, GA 31905Get Direction
Dr. Larry Lior Munk DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Gum Contouring
Gum contouring, also known as gum reshaping or tissue sculpting, is a dental procedure done to correct an uneven gum line in people who have teeth resting either too high or low on the gums.The cause of the gums being too high or too low is mainly genetics. It may also be due to certain medical...
- Gum Disease May Appear in Young Adults
According to a study conducted by the researchers from dentistry school of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, gum disease may start earlier than expected. Young adults should take better care of their oral health, as it may lead to many health problems. The study shows that gum disease...
- Metal Taste in Mouth
Why does my mouth taste like metal?The perception of a metallic taste in the mouth is a symptom that can be found for several reasons. In some cases, this aftertaste depends on mild and transient conditions, sometimes it may be the warning of some more serious pathologies.Among the possible causes:...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- What Are the Best Home Remedies for Dry Mouth?
Ever felt your mouth suddenly going dry and the need to reach for some water to get rid of the dryness? This is a condition that may occur to you frequently. It is called, fittingly enough, dry mouth. Dry mouth is a condition that can occur due to reduced amounts of saliva in the mouth. Dry mouth is...
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- Dr. Mariamawet D. Ambachew DDS150 Francam Dr. Fayetteville North Carolina 28311
- Dr. Kavita Saggi Ghai DDS6720 Overhills Road Spring Lake NC 28390
- Angela C Ruff D.D.S.5815 Ramsey St Fayetteville NC 28311
- Sidney Brooks DDS55 Amarillo Lane Sanford NC 27332
- Mrs. Patrice Aris Barber DDS5428 Yadkin Road Fayetteville NC 28303
- Dr. Benjamin Hunter Barkley D.D.S2935 Breezewood Ave Fayetteville NC 28303