Dr. Sharon Messics is an internist practicing in Severna Park, MD. Dr. Messics specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Messics provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Temple Univ Sch of Med, Philadelphia Pa 1988
Temple University School of Medicine 1988
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- High Cholesterol
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Vascular Disease
- Med Coll Of Virginia Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Valley Health System/Medical College of Virginia/Virginia Commonwealth University Program
Dr. Sharon Messics M.D.'s Practice location
Severna Park, MD 21146Get Direction
Dr. Sharon Messics M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Messics
- Health Reasons That Can Make a Person Pass Out
Causes of Fainting A person faints or loses consciousness for a brief time when the brain does not get enough oxygen. Fainting or passing out is also medically called syncope. Before fainting, people may experience lightheadedness, dizziness, weakness, and nausea. Others describe fainting as...
- What Causes Fatigue?
Fatigue is the feeling of exhaustion when you lack adequate energy and strength to continue with the work. In most cases, the person with fatigue feels like taking rest due to the lack of energy. This is different from the general weakness wherein the person lacks enough muscle and physical...
- What Does It Mean If Your Nipple Is Inverted?
What are inverted nipples?Inverted nipples, also called as nipple retraction, nipple inversion, or invaginated nipple, is a condition in which the nipples point inward instead of out. In some women, nipple retraction can be present at birth. In some cases, the condition may develop due to trauma or...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Nail Fungus?
Fungal infections are common in hair, nails, and surfaces of the skin. Nail fungus infects toe and finger nails and is more common in toe nails when compared to fingers. Also referred to as onchomyosis, this condition may become very painful affecting the whole nail. It usually starts as a small...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- How to Stop a Cold From Spreading
Colds can be stressful, uncomfortable and troublesome. To add to the woes, it spreads soon from one person to another in the family. It can disrupt the normal routines for almost a week with missed school or work, and sleepless nights.How do you control the virus from spreading to everyone in your...
- Dushyant Viswanathan8186 Lark Brown Road Elkridge Maryland 21075
- Dr. Alan G. Stahl4801 Dorsey Hall Dr Ellicott City MD 21042
- Miss Rama Shankar M.D.1501 Division Street Baltimore Maryland 21217
- Dr. Sherif Hassan M.D9821 Greenbelt Road Lanham Maryland 20706
- Dr. Izzat Chalabi MD8116 Good Luck Road Lanham Maryland 20706
- Dr. Edward M. Miller M.D.8519 Snowreath Road Pikesville Maryland 21208