Christopher Desantis is a physical therapist practicing in Fort Myers, FL. Christopher Desantis specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Christopher Desantis can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Christopher Desantis will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Christopher Michael Desantis P.T.'s Practice location
Fort Myers, FL 33919Get Direction
Christopher Michael Desantis P.T.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is Autistic Disorder
Autistic disorder is defined as the most severe type of autistic spectrum disorder (ASD). It is also called classic autism or Kanner’s Syndrome. This developmental disorder is characterized by challenges with communication, social interaction, and behavior. Autistic people often avoid interaction...
- Understanding Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Most patients who are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis usually fall under the category of having RRMS. In most patients, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in the course of the disease changes after several decades and usually becomes worse, and the patient’s diagnosis is likely to progress...
- Understanding the Different Types of Multiple Sclerosis
Since MS does not progress in the same manner, professionals have divided the disease into four phenotypes based on the manner in which the disease progresses. The four types of multiple sclerosis are Clinically Isolated Syndrome, Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis, Primary Progressive Multiple...
- 10 Tips For Dealing With Fibro Fog
Although the major symptoms of fibromyalgia are widespread pain and chronic fatigue, many individuals report a feeling of confusion and forgetfulness. This feeling is often referred to as the “fibro fog”. The cause of these cognitive difficulties is unknown, but may be attributable to the sleep...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Fibromyalgia: Dietary Guidelines to Reduce Your Symptoms
Although there is no prescribed diet for the treatment of fibromyalgia symptoms, many individuals find that changes in their food intake — quality and quantity — impact the severity of their symptoms. An awareness of what you are eating is a key to understand how food impacts your...
- Ms. Kimberly Rose Jansen D.P.T1905 W Hart Rd Beloit WI 53511
- Mrs. Christine Vezzola P.T.8710 College Pkwy Fort Myers FL 33919
- Jennifer Lee Magas PT700 El Dorado Pkwy W Cape Coral FL 33914
- Ms. Mylene Dayrit3803 Durden Pkwy Cape Coral FL 33993
- Mr. Lawrence P Rickert PT1240 Se 8th Ter Cape Coral FL 33990
- Mrs. Joanne R Rickert EDD, PT1240 Se 8th Ter Cape Coral FL 33990