Dr. Grady Lee Bryant M.D.
Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT)3901 Central Pike Suite 351 Hermitage TN, 37076
Dr. Grady Bryant, MD is one of the most highly ranked doctors in the United States. He specializes in otolaryngology and internal medicine and currently sees patients in Hermitage, Tennessee. Dr. Bryant ...
Education and Training
Vanderbilt University School of Medicine 1992
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Hearing Loss
- Sleep Apnea
- Ear Infection
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Ear Wax
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center Program
Dr. Grady Lee Bryant M.D.'s Practice location
Hermitage, TN 37076Get Direction
Dr. Grady Lee Bryant M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bryant
- Recovery from Blepharoplasty
Eyelid incisions normally take 5 to 7 days to heal and become ready for the removal of sutures. The patient can start doing usual activities again within 7 to 10 days and wear contact lenses within 14 days.Redness and bruising around the eyes can be concealed with cosmetics. It is important for...
- Reasons Why You Need a Blepharoplasty
Blepharoplasty: What is it?Blepharoplasty or plastic surgery of the eye is a common surgical operation, which is done to improve the appearance of your eyelids. It is a procedure used to modify the configuration and contour of both the upper and lower eyelids. It is, therefore, done for cosmetic...
- What is Sinusitis? Get the Facts
The sinuses are four interconnected hollow spaces within the cranial bones of the face. These airy cavities exist as mirror opposites on either side of the nose and under the forehead. They are lined with mucus-secreting epithelium and thin hair-like growths called cilia. Acute infection,...
- How to Tell if You Have a Sleep Disorder
Excessive sleepiness seems to be increasing among people, according to a report by the National Sleep Foundation. In recent a poll conducted by the organization, 20% of Americans reported to have under six hours of sleep on average. This figure was just 13% in 2001. “This is basically because of...
- What Medications Treat Sinusitis?
Normally, sinusitis symptoms improve on their own over a period of seven to ten days, since your immune system can fight the infection without need for treatment.However, when the symptoms do not improve or if they become severe, medication may be required. Using medications for sinusitis are for...
- What to Expect After an Adenoidectomy
What Are Adenoids?The adenoids are found in the upper back part of the mouth known as nasopharynx. You cannot possibly see adenoids through the nose. They are more like the tonsils. They also produce white cells which help fight harmful germs that get into the body through the nose or the mouth....
- Dr. Dale Amanda Tylor M.D.5333 Hollister Ave Santa Barbara California 93111
- Dr. Christopher Edward Fundakowski M.D.3601 Tvc Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Matthew Tiernan Speyer M.D.4230 Harding Pike Nashville TN 37205
- Dr. Gregory A Mowery M.D.100 Covey Dr Franklin TN 37067
- Dr. Todd C Huber M.D.100 Covey Dr Franklin TN 37067
- Dr. Steven Daniel Enrich MD4230 Harding Rd Nashville TN 37205