Dr. Barry Ortenberg DDS
Endodontist | Endodontics248-260 Middle Country Road Suite 22 Coram NY, 11727
Dr. Barry Ortenberg is an endodonist practicing in Coram, NY. Dr. Ortenberg is a specialist dentist, focusing on tooth pain, root canals and other issues related to the interior part of the tooth. Endodonists can diagnose problems and perform procedures to fix them. Treatment from an endodonist can often save a diseased tooth. Root canal treatment is one of the most common procedures performed by an endodonist.
Dr. Barry Ortenberg DDS's Practice location
Coram, NY 11727Get Direction
Dr. Barry Ortenberg DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ortenberg
- Fibromyalgia: The Mysterious Chronic Pain
A loving husband wants nothing less than to make his wife, Christine Lynch, happy. To show this, he provides for her needs, compliments her, makes her feel loved and occasionally pampers her, especially if she is suffering from any form of discomfort. Christine Lynch’s partner in life is one best...
- This Disorder is Extremely Common Among Men with Diabetes
A topic that can be sensitive among men is erectile dysfunction. Many men find themselves uncomfortable discussing their sexual health if there is a problem. Since it is such a sensitive subject many men avoid talking about it with their doctor or even their significant other. This can be a problem...
- Everything You Need to Know About Septoplasty
The Septum is the bone and cartilage that divides the nose into two different nostrils. The two nostrils are normally of equal size. However, when the septum moves towards one side of the nose making one smaller or larger than the other, the condition is referred to as deviated septum. There are...
- Canadian Brewery Contributes to Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
Cystic fibrosis can seem like an insurmountable challenge, especially when a loved one is affected by it. For those affected by the disorder, some days can be extremely challenging both for them and their caretakers.Jon Corbett spends 20 minutes in the morning and 20 minutes every night simply...
- New Simulation Reveals Family Cost of Alzheimer's Disease
Approximately 5 million individuals in the United States suffer from dementia, Alzheimer’s disease, or another type of neurological disorder. Such conditions can be expensive to treat and sadly, the financial burden falls on the patients and their families as opposed to receiving help from...
- Dr. Doreen Faye Toskos D.M.D.285 Middle Country Rd Smithtown NY 11787
- Dr. Edward Nicholas Russo DMD2171 Jericho Turnpike Commack NY 11725
- Dr. Jeffrey Marc Etess D.M.D.260 E Main St Smithtown NY 11787
- Dr. Jerome Cymerman D.M.D.2500 Nesconset Hwy Stony Brook NY 11790
- Dr. Anthony Disanti DDS280 Middle Country Rd Selden NY 11784
- Dr. George Anthony Bruder D.M.D.Stony Brook Dental Associates Inc Stony Brook NY 11794