Dr. Alan Manas is an ophthalmologist practicing in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Manas specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Manas can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Manas can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
Dr. Alan Harvey Manas M.D.'s Practice location
Phoenix, AZ 85086Get Direction
Dr. Alan Harvey Manas M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Affects Night Vision?
Problems with night vision is a very common problem. Most of the night vision problems, like halos, blurred vision, and night blindness, may be treated. Some of these may also be a sign of congenital medical condition, like retinitis pigmentosa. A number of other conditions, like exposure to the sun...
- What Are Congenital Cataracts?
Cataracts can be present at birth – which is termed as congenital, and in other cases can develop later in life. Various studies have shown an estimation that one out of every 250 children will develop a cataract either prior to birth or during childhood. While the exact cause is unknown,...
- How is Conjunctivitis Diagnosed?
Nowadays, many people self-diagnose and use alternative methods to cure themselves of illnesses. They research on the internet, looking for the right fit for the symptoms they are experiencing. They then look up the treatment options for the condition they believe they have, often opting for...
- Eye Twitching: Symptoms and Solutions
Eye twitching is the repetitive, involuntary blinking or spasm of the upper eyelid. Also known as blepharospasm, twitching affects the muscles of both eyes. Some of the most common causes of eye twitching include fatigue, stress, and caffeine. Twitching is usually painless and goes away on its own...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Glaucoma?
Glaucoma is a group of conditions that leads to the impairment of the optic nerve that carries information from the eyes to the brain. It is a progressive condition, which, if not treated, may lead to complete loss of vision. The most common cause of this damage is the increase in the pressure...
- How Long Will I Not Be Able to See After Undergoing Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty, or eyelid surgery as it's commonly known, is performed to correct droopy upper and/or lower eyelids and under-eye bags. The surgery may be performed for functional or medical reasons. Functional blepharoplasty corrects problems related to upper eyelids that sag or droop enough to...
- Dr. Paul M. Petelin Jr. MD14275 North 87th Street Scottsdale Arizona 85260
- Rahul K. Reddy18399 North 94th Place Scottsdale Arizona 85255
- Dr. Eva-Marie B. Chong MD10250 North 92nd Street Scottsdale Arizona 85258
- Dr. Mandi D Conway MD7600 North 15th Street Phoenix AZ 85020
- Dr. Stanley Roy Shorb MD14275 N 87th St Scottsdale AZ 85260
- Mr. Henry M. Kwong MD14500 North Sight Blvd Scottsdale Arizona 85260