Dr. Michelle Quinones defendini MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)6885 Belfort Oaks Pl Suite 300 Jacksonville FL, 32216
Dr. Michelle Quinones defendini is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Quinones defendini specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Quinones defendini can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Quinones defendini can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Dr. Michelle Quinones defendini MD's Practice location
Jacksonville, FL 32216Get Direction
Dr. Michelle Quinones defendini MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Quinones defendini
- Are You at Risk for Developing Gestational Diabetes?
Diabetes is a very complex condition, which may occur at any age, in any point of our lives, even during pregnancy.Gestational diabetes is a disease acquired by pregnant women who have high blood glucose levels during pregnancy. This condition is usually developed around the 24th week of pregnancy,...
- What Are The Causes of Miscarriages?
Spontaneous end of pregnancy before the fetus reaches its 20th week of growth is known as a miscarriage. It is also referred to as spontaneous abortion caused by natural events. Studies show that about 15% of the reported pregnancies lead to miscarriages, and most of them are within the first...
- Diabetes and High Blood Pressure Developed During Pregnancy Can Lead to Heart Disease
According to a new study published in Circulation: Journal of the American Heart Association, diabetes and high blood pressure during pregnancy may help to predict the risk of heart disease during early, middle-aged women. In this study, researchers analyzed data from more than 3,400 pregnant women...
- Radiotherapy for Cervical Cancer
Radiotherapy is a treatment that involves high-energy X-rays or particles, which kill cancerous cells. It is sometimes used to treat non-cancerous tumors. Studies have shown that almost half of people with cancer receive radiotherapy as a part of their treatment plan.The type of radiotherapy to be...
- What Is a Yeast Infection of the Skin?
IntroductionThe most common type of yeast infection in the skin is candidiasis, which is caused by Candida species. There are more than 20 Candida species that exist, and the most common among them is Candida albicans. These fungi may also occasionally cause infections. Below are some of the...
- What You Need to Know About Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Testing
HPV is the most commonly spread sexually transmitted infection (STI). What people must know is that the HPV virus is a different virus from that of HIV and HSV (herpes). It is transmitted so often that almost everyone who participates in sexual activity will contract the virus at some time in...
- Dr. Martin Garcia M.D.836 Prudential Dr Jacksonville FL 32207
- J. Eugene Glenn3 Shircliff Way Jacksonville Florida 32204
- Dr. Ingrid A. Carlson MD486 Town Plaza Ave Ponte Vedra Beach Florida 32081
- Dr. David Lynn Miller M.D.3 Shircliff Way Jacksonville FL 32204
- Dr. Paul Rebenack M.D.6885 Belfort Oaks Pl Jacksonville FL 32216
- Dr. Emily Lampp Balanky M.D.14546 Old Saint Augustine Rd Jacksonville FL 32258